Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw (4838 Views)

Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration / Simi And Adekunle Gold Spend Time At His "Favorite Place In The World" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by gurusblog2: 4:20am On Jun 29, 2015
You can See more Exclusive Photos here:::::::::::http://sharpgurus..com/2015/06/photos-nicki-minaj-shows-off-her.html

Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by balogundayo(m): 4:24am On Jun 29, 2015
in case
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by Hazardd(m): 4:24am On Jun 29, 2015
wow, nice...
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by jayboy17(m): 4:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Cute.. If dahz true tho!!
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by Yustash001(m): 4:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Like mother.....like daughter....

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by damiperry(f): 4:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Fake yansh fake life

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by youngberry001(m): 5:45am On Jun 29, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by sinaj(f): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2015
gurusblog2 ur blog iz xo on point smiley very kul me likeee smiley
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by Sommyangel(f): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2015
She's OK
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by gurusblog2: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2015
@sinaj.....tax u
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by modskiller(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2015
LMLD
Like Mother Like Daughter.
The mama fine though.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by litesea: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Nope she is fat
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by prettyjo(f): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2015
they look alike... cute
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by philo3(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2015
Mums know best
Treasure yours
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by JohnFrankling(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2015
They look alike

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by Minet16(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2015
h
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by petux(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2015
The mum self sha.....
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by Ladybianca(f): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2015
She is young
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
litesea:
Nope she is fat
And your mum is what?.... Thin?
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by sKeetz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by jerflakes(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
sKeetz:
I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!

Amin smiley
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by 7footre(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
I definitely see d resemblance!! Kudos to them both!
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by litesea: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Enypie:

And your mum is what?.... Thin?
Yes both my parents are fit we are a healthy family we are not upright cows
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by Shortyy(f): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
so lovely
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
litesea:

Yes both my parents are fit we are a healthy family we are not upright cows

Umm... Ok
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by litesea: 4:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Enypie:

Umm... Ok
And this gives me the sacred right to call fat people upright cows
so here i go ahem
fat people you are upright cows grin
Re: Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2015
litesea:

And this gives me the sacred right to call fat people upright cows
so here i go ahem
fat people you are upright cows grin

undecided Whatever... I'm not even close to being fat.

(1) (Reply)

How I Upgraded From Been A Mama's Boy To Big Boy [photos] / More Than 70 Top Nigerian Celebrities Stormed Imo State On Saturday (photos) / Tonto Dikeh and Bobrisky Rocks Bathrobe as They Both Sit on Bed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.