Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration (51163 Views)

Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Dailynewz(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2017

The announcement of Mojisola Olaiya is still a shock to many of her fans who are already on her social media handles posting condolence messages and many asking her to refute the claim that she was dead.

“A birthday prayer for my mother
Almighty God I thank you for my loving mother. I thank you for all the things she has done and given me.
I pray her day is filled with good things and happy moments—not only today but every day.
Lord, put a smile on her face and let her bring cheer to those she meet; let her shine your love.
I thank you for your promises for her life.Thank you that you are her rock, her fortress, her delivery,
her healer, her shield and her strength.Thank you that she has the mind of Christ and that she is filled with Your love, peace, joy and strength every day.

Her Mum

Thank You that You are with her and You promise
to always take care of her.
Mom I say to you that:
God rejoices in your life.
He believes in you…
watches over you…
and tenderly keeps you in His constant care.
You are valued and loved!
May God reveal His many blessings He has in store for you
in the beginning of this another year!
Happy Birthday!
I love you so much!” (sic)
On the last Mothers’ Day, May 14, 2017, Moji took to Instagram to celebrate her mom, who is also one of the wives of veteran musician, Victor Olaiya.
The deceased mother of two wrote:
“A mother is she who can take the place of all others,but whose place no one else can take. Happy mother’s day to you mum.” (sic)
Rest in peace, Moji.

http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/moji-olaiyas-parting-words-to-her-mum.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 11:05am On May 18, 2017
Feeling down all morning since i heard of her sad demise.
RIP beautiful woman. May God protect and nurture your 2 months old daughter you left behind and her aged parent.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by sheedy407(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2017
But why are bloggers digging up news about her?
When she was alive,they never did.

Pls let her rest in peace

13 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Uncorrupted: 11:40am On May 18, 2017
wow
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Firefire(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2017
RIP! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by NLProblemChild(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2017
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Iamwrath: 11:41am On May 18, 2017
This life is full of sorrows

3 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by kihgon: 11:41am On May 18, 2017
Mhmm... Sad..
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by kazykeller(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2017
So sad, what a great loss. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by 6KID: 11:41am On May 18, 2017
great is thy name oh lord... RIP... 6KID NANII
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by gidimasters(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Still looking for what to fry..

Fry your jamb result... grin grin grin

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Omobolaji19(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2017
I don't really like Yoruba Movies... Buh i can't deny d fact dat i knw ha.... RIP Moji....

5 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Rasheedinho3(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2017
was she sick? like, I'm really shocked

4 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by naijablood: 11:42am On May 18, 2017
K
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Rasheedinho3(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2017
was she sick? like, I'm really shocked
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by theadvocatus(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2017
RIP
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by imurboss: 11:43am On May 18, 2017
May her soul rip

3 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:43am On May 18, 2017
modelmike7:
Pele omo mi........its a sad news

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 11:43am On May 18, 2017
gidimasters:

Fry your jamb result... grin grin grin
The 100?
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by flyca: 11:44am On May 18, 2017
Born Black
Died White

RIP
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 11:44am On May 18, 2017
One death is too many. What is really happening in Nollywood? This is sad.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by prettyjo(f): 11:44am On May 18, 2017
sheedy407:
But why are bloggers digging up news about her?
When she was alive,they never did.

Pls let her rest in peace
it really baffles me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by gidimasters(m): 11:45am On May 18, 2017
elfmann:

The 100?

Lol...
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 11:46am On May 18, 2017
She signed her death warrant the day she took the first drop of the sperm that got her pregnant at her age.

It was suicide trying to have a child at almost 60 years.

Now she has lost her life and left a motherless child, to what gain?

RIP to her.

Quote me and die by fire at 4:30 today.

6 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by eluquenson(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2017
Sad embarassed

It's sorrowful seeing your child die.

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 11:48am On May 18, 2017
prettyjo:

it really baffles me
Bloggers and traffic. Hmmmm. God rests Moji.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by onatisi(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2017
modelmike7:
not you alone. At times whem you see things like this ,you pause to wonder and ask yourself,what is the essence of this life?why afterall the toiling ,ppl just drop and die like that? Why are we even here on this earth? What is our gain for been here? Life is such a mystery. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this great loss

7 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by holluphemydavid(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2017
wot a loss to nollywood industry
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by omobritiko: 11:51am On May 18, 2017
MadManTalking:
She signed her death warrant the day she took the first drop of the sperm that got her pregnant at her age.

Now she has lost her life and left a motherless child, to what gain?

RIP to her.

STFU...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by onatisi(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2017
MadManTalking:

Now she has lost her life and left a motherless child, to what gain?if you dont have anything intelligent to say ,just shut up

RIP to her.

Truly you are a mad man talking. Who told you moji is close to 60yrs of age?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by kismetbelinfate(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2017
vanity upon vanity....what a great loss to her family friends, industries and fans...rest in peace ma'am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage / Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz Display Their New Furniture (Pics, Video) / Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.