Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Which Country Football League Will You Prefer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Country Football League Will You Prefer (547 Views)

Make Consistent Income From The Virtual Football League / How To Predict And Win Virtual Football League (vfl) / Betting On The Nigerian League Will Soon Be Paying Bigger Cos Of More Away Wins! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Football League Will You Prefer by fredraf(m): 5:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Still confused about the best league of the world with the way football is been played this days.I once argued that the EPL is the most competitive league in the world just because it is the most viewed in the world,from all the stars in EPL in the ongoing copa America they perform woefully,why stars from la liga and serie play fantastic footbal,am confused is EPL the most skillful league in the world, let me have your say my sport loving fans.
Re: Which Country Football League Will You Prefer by eneji50(m): 5:48am On Jun 29, 2015
Navo oooo
Re: Which Country Football League Will You Prefer by Tbillz(m): 5:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Nigeria. because of the great players and amazing pitch. World class coachs! Love it

1 Like

Re: Which Country Football League Will You Prefer by Yustash001(m): 6:06am On Jun 29, 2015
For me...the most competitive league is Epl...and the best league is Laliga based on their performance in european competitions...
Re: Which Country Football League Will You Prefer by fredraf(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Yustash001:
For me...the most competitive league is Epl...and the best league is Laliga based on their performance in european competitions...
iagree with you.
Re: Which Country Football League Will You Prefer by Haywhymido(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
La liga - most skillful league. Premier league - most competitive league

(1) (Reply)

Any Suggestion About The Fitbit Flex Fitness And Healteh Tracker ? / The 5 Kinds Of Fans You’ll Meet In A Football Viewing Center In Lagos- Naijafire / 5 Things We Learned From Club Brugge 0-4 Manchester United ( 1-7 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.