Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

'if We Sign Vidal, I'll Buy Wenger A New Coat', Arsenal Fans Go Wild Over Links - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'if We Sign Vidal, I'll Buy Wenger A New Coat', Arsenal Fans Go Wild Over Links (359 Views)

Wikki Tourists Vs Gombe United Match Stop As Fans Go Berserk With Weapons / Arsene Wenger; A Real Professor In Economics? / Is Arsene Wenger A Failure Or A Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'if We Sign Vidal, I'll Buy Wenger A New Coat', Arsenal Fans Go Wild Over Links by Dannyandre(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Reports suggest that Juventus star Arturo Vidal is close to singing for Arsenal, and like ususal the Emirates faithful have sent Twitter into meltdown.

Close to winning the treble with the Old Lady last season, Vidal’s future in Italy has never been stable. Manchester United apparently showed an interest in the Chilean star in last year’s summer transfer window, so the midfielder is never shy of transfer speculation.

A £21million move to north London would see Vidal join international team-mate Alexis Sanchez and a midfield boasting the likes of Santi Cazorla, Mesut Ozil and Jack Wilshere. With a team as strong as this and the potential signing of Chelsea’s Petr Cech, fans are really starting to believe that the Premier League title is in reach.
Arsenal fans go wild over links with Chile star
Read the reactions of the Arsenal fans below

Piers Morgan
@piersmorgan
Vidal....VIDAL True?? Please, someone tell me this is true?? #arsenal #afc
A DAY AGO

Noah
@KilamaJr
Arsene Wenger signs Cech, Vidal and a top striker, he can stay on as long as he wants for all I care
21 HOURS AGO

Capt Mbaye Diagne
@jaynzegwu
If Arsenal get Vidal and man u get #Schneiderlin then it means the tables have turned.We buy Samsung 7 and they buy Samsung 5
20 HOURS AGO

Raja Ali
@ALIIRJA
Vidal to arsenal if it's true I will buy arsene a new coat

Re: 'if We Sign Vidal, I'll Buy Wenger A New Coat', Arsenal Fans Go Wild Over Links by 48noble(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Discusses Arsenal Move With Benzema / ‘neymar Deal Could End Up Costing Barcelona €220m’ / The Ultimate Football Challenge Excitement Lands Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.