Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL (2650 Views)

There Is No Heaven It Is A Fairy Story:Stephen Hawking / Watch Stephen Hawking Get Exalted To Sainthood / Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Paulscholari(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
17/03/2018

Praise the LORD!
Please with all humility, whilst praying with her family by GOD'S GRACE, Barbara (a Sister in H.S.M) began to pray in tongues, so the thought was that she glorified GOD. But suddenly, she screamed: "It is so hot! It's so hot!"
Her family then interrupted the prayer and recorded everything and please, following is what our LORD JESUS CHRIST let her speak by HIS GRACE.

A message from Stephen Hawking in HELL

"It is so hot here! I am Stephen Hawking, tell the atheists, tell the scientists that they should not come to this torment, no, no, they should not come! This fire is too hot and I can't take another look on this lake! It is too much, oh no! Tell the atheists not to come here! I regret what I've done, JESUS is true, JESUS CHRIST is king! Oh my God! (screaming)

“I am Stephen Hawking, everything I said was a lie, it is a lie for the enemy deceived me. Oh no, the atheists should not come here, it is too hot (screaming) They should not experience this torment.

“Tell my family and friends that they should not come here, they should not think that there's no life after death, hell is real!

“Oh, it is so hot here! Hell is real, oh I need mercy, I need mercy! I want to come back to earth to destroy my own works, I don't want to stay here, oh, hell is real, hell is real! (Screaming) I regret what I've done. Do not believe in what I did as it is a lie from the enemy, these demons told me to do so. Oh no! (Screaming)

“I regret my deeds, because of me thousands of people will enter into hellfire. Oh no! Life after death is real! I stood before the Judgement Throne and MASTER JESUS told me that I should have been with HIM now, HE wanted to use me as HIS instrument so that I might bring souls to HIM but I refused, that enemy deceived me, I refused! Oh, no! (Screaming)

“They lied to me but Hellfire is real. Oh, oh no, the demons are coming, it's too much, I can't take it anymore! Oh, hell is real, I plead for mercy, I need mercy. Oh mercy! Oh, mercy! No! (Screaming) I am Stephen Hawking and there is life after death, it is real! (Screaming) Tell those atheists, tell everyone who believes me, tell those scientists that it is true, hellfire is real. Oh no! (Screaming)"

Please, take heed whilst the sun still shines. For there is a GOD, hell is real and so is HEAVEN.
May the LORD have mercy
Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol you seem drunk grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Paulscholari(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ferisidowu:
Lol you seem drunk grin grin grin
hahaha
Atheist repent, lucifer is waiting to fry your yansh in hell fire just like ur Oga Hawking grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Paulscholari:
hahaha
Atheist repent, lucifer is waiting to fry your yansh in hell fire just like ur Oga Hawking grin grin
Satan himself will be under torment, so when will he be free to torment me?

3 Likes

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Pdizzle(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Paulscholari:
17/03/2018

Praise the LORD!
Please with all humility, whilst praying with her family by GOD'S GRACE, Barbara (a Sister in H.S.M) began to pray in tongues, so the thought was that she glorified GOD. But suddenly, she screamed: "It is so hot! It's so hot!"
Her family then interrupted the prayer and recorded everything and please, following is what our LORD JESUS CHRIST let her speak by HIS GRACE.

"It is so hot here! I am Stephen Hawking, tell the atheists, tell the scientists that they should not come to this torment, no, no, they should not come! This fire is too hot and I can't take another look on this lake! It is too much, oh no! Tell the atheists not to come here! I regret what I've done, JESUS is true, JESUS CHRIST is king! Oh my God! (screaming)

“I am Stephen Hawking, everything I said was a lie, it is a lie for the enemy deceived me. Oh no, the atheists should not come here, it is too hot (screaming) They should not experience this torment.

“Tell my family and friends that they should not come here, they should not think that there's no life after death, hell is real!

“Oh, it is so hot here! Hell is real, oh I need mercy, I need mercy! I want to come back to earth to destroy my own works, I don't want to stay here, oh, hell is real, hell is real! (Screaming) I regret what I've done. Do not believe in what I did as it is a lie from the enemy, these demons told me to do so. Oh no! (Screaming)

“I regret my deeds, because of me thousands of people will enter into hellfire. Oh no! Life after death is real! I stood before the Judgement Throne and MASTER JESUS told me that I should have been with HIM now, HE wanted to use me as HIS instrument so that I might bring souls to HIM but I refused, that enemy deceived me, I refused! Oh, no! (Screaming)

“They lied to me but Hellfire is real. Oh, oh no, the demons are coming, it's too much, I can't take it anymore! Oh, hell is real, I plead for mercy, I need mercy. Oh mercy! Oh, mercy! No! (Screaming) I am Stephen Hawking and there is life after death, it is real! (Screaming) Tell those atheists, tell everyone who believes me, tell those scientists that it is true, hellfire is real. Oh no! (Screaming)"

Please, take heed whilst the sun still shines. For there is a GOD, hell is real and so is HEAVEN.
May the LORD have mercy

1 Like

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Aaronsrod: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Paulscholari:
17/03/2018

May the LORD have mercy

There is no Mercy!! It is well.

Hawking shall be tortured today, tomorrow and every day throughout the unnumbered centuries of his agonised tears.

I can hear that blasphemous, unbelieving cripple's weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth now.

It is music to my ears!!

Christians rejoice, I say! Rejoice!!

2 Likes

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by superboyspecial: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Paulscholari:
17/03/2018

Praise the LORD!

May the LORD have mercy

lmfao,shey u believe that he stood before the throne of judgement but also believe that the dead will be resurrected in the last days to be judged,fucking astonishing
I don't know why fanatics would go this length to make their points,why calling out atheists?,shey na only atheists dey the fire ni?
anoda Christian above me is rejoicing over the punishment of his fellow man,sounds like persecution to me

4 Likes

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Aaronsrod: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
superboyspecial:

lmfao,shey u believe that he stood before the throne of judgement but also believe that the dead will be resurrected in the last days to be judged,fucking astonishing
I don't know why fanatics would go this length to make their points,why calling out atheists?,shey na only atheists dey the fire ni?
anoda Christian above me is rejoicing over the punishment of his fellow man,sounds like persecution to me

Not persecution, but righteousness!!

Is it not good that they burn so brightly??

You should fear for your soul!!
Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by M0ron: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Paulscholari:
17/03/2018

Praise the LORD!

May the LORD have mercy

Why these visions are not from God is because we already have scriptures. We don’t need anything else

Luke 16:31 (KJV)
And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

What the scriptures can’t do then no testimony can,and if no testimony can then God did not give the testimony

1 Like

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by OtemAtum: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Christian propaganda as usual. Soon, the world won't take Christians (Liars) serious anymore.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Emmanystone: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Paulscholari:
hahaha
Hahahahahahaha. Wait for the atheist.
Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by UncleSnr(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin
If people like Hawking and other renowned scientist and celebrities are in hell, and heaven has people like you (op) and author.
Then, I will better work towards going to hell. Heaven will be boring.

1 Like

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Aaronsrod:

There is no Mercy!! It is well.

Hawking shall be tortured today, tomorrow and every day throughout the unnumbered centuries of his agonised tears.

I can hear that blasphemous, unbelieving cripple's weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth now.

It is music to my ears!!

Christians rejoice, I say! Rejoice!!
This one is twice drunk as the op
Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Paulscholari

Someone somewhere with religiously distorted brain might believe this nonensical story...
Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by donnffd(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
My question is did he say all these with his computer-generated voice? And how can he feel pain when he lost the feeling to his body a long time ago?

1 Like

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by superboyspecial: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Not persecution, but righteousness!!

Is it not good that they burn so brightly??

You should fear for your soul!!

why should I do that when it is written that ''thou shalt fear only the Lord thy God''?
Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by adoyi8: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
lol. The funny thing is that I am in the middle of a Stephen Hawkings book right now titled the great design.

1 Like

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by benzics(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Me right now grin

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2018

You Must Be From Lord's Chosen. They Know How To Lie Very Well...

You Just Won Comedy Of The Month

4 Likes

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hahahahaha hahahahaha crazy and funny! Stephen Hawking right now shouting upandan, as fire gulp his crooked yansh and anus lmfao lolz lolz, mehn laff wan kil me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by jonbellion(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2018
Hmmmm so this people still never get sense
Fools
Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Martinez19(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Christians and their lies. If your religion is the truth, why do you have to tell lies to spread it.

2 Likes

Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Primesky(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Satan himself will be under torment, so when will he be free to torment me?

There is hell and there is lake of fire!

Revelation 20:10-14
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Hell is no joke let alone lake of fire. The devil and his demons may endure hell but not lake of fire!.These things may sound stupid until you see them. But know this, you have no excuse because the truth has been preached to you, you have heard it from different sources. The choice is absolutely yours and you have no excuse.
Make the right decision today, now. Tomorrow is not in your hands.
Jesus saves!
Re: A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Bro, if you condemn atheists, how do you expect them to convert?

Why will they convert through someone who is disrespecting the name of one of the most respected icons in their community?

If someone insulted your pastor and expected you to convert, will you?

What would Jesus do?
I know what he wouldn't do...
Disrespect a dead man's memory.

(1) (Reply)

Similarities Between Religion And Cults. / Do You Believe In Generational Curse / They Said "Not All Muslims Are Bad", This Woman's Honest Reply Is Epic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.