Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

How To Make Money Blogging: A Free Comprehensive Guide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Money Blogging: A Free Comprehensive Guide (456 Views)

Comprehensive Health Safety And Environment (hse) Level 1, 2 & 3 Training / What Has Blogging Turned Into? / A Free Body In An Enslaved Mind!!! Must Read For All Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Blogging: A Free Comprehensive Guide by ndubisik(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2015
This is a post i wrote this morning on Bloggers Lab .

A lot of people have added me up over the past few days asking for advice. I'm glad my words are making sense to some people.

Note: I have come to notice most of my advice doesn't settle with some people's beliefs about blogging. I'm not here to counter anybody so please if you don't agree with my points of view, raise valid points or just look away. I don't condemn any niche and I'm only looking to help those who need my help.

Now about niche selection, we need to understand something vital. Sorry to disappoint most people who have been asking me for niche ideas. The key is find a market, and fulfill their needs. Now some people may argue that you don't have to be interested in the niche of choice. This may or may not be true in most cases.

Let me give an example.

Take the fitness/weight loss niche. I am very excited about fitness and spend a lot of time at the gym. (Evidence is my profile pic). Some guys even ladies at my school who see me often ask me how I work out, my routine, how I manage to stay committed etc. Some have even expressed desire to pay me if I teach them. That's a perfect example of when your interest meets needs.

I started a blog a while back about weight loss. My motivation to start it was my dad. He'd always see me gyming and ask how he can get his tummy flat like my own lol. I realized this problem applies to many other big men in his age bracket so I made a blog about it. If you gain trust and attain respect in such niche, trust me you'll be an authority and these people will not only promote you, but will buy any product you market because they believe in your word.

I should slow down a little. If you've found anything i said interesting or confusing, please drop your questions or comments below.

(1) (Reply)

Read 3 Secrets Happy Couples Will Never Tell You (and They Shouldn’t) / Motion To Support Having Direct Private Message On Nairaland / IGP Reintroduces Roadblocks On Highways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.