Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

FREE Guide On Bulk SMS Business (ebook) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Guide On Bulk SMS Business (ebook) (752 Views)

FREE Guide: How To Start A Business Of Supplying Raw Materials To Companies / Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE Guide On Bulk SMS Business (ebook) by sccofield(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Bulk SMS business is one of the online businesses you can do to get extra regular income. Its not a quick rich scheme as some people will want to make you believe, but it can be a very good source of income.

I have written a guide based on my experience in the business which can be downloaded free here: http://bulksmstutor.com/bulk-sms-business-guide/

N/B: The ebook is beneficiary to all those interested in making extra income by starting the bulk SMS business, and also those struggling in the business.
Re: FREE Guide On Bulk SMS Business (ebook) by sccofield(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
For those that are trying to contact me with respect to any issue with regards the book, you can use the contact form on the website or give me a call directly. I will be glad to answer ur queries.
Re: FREE Guide On Bulk SMS Business (ebook) by sccofield(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
sccofield:
Bulk SMS business is one of the online businesses you can do to get extra regular income. Its not a quick rich scheme as some people will want to make you believe, but it can be a very good source of income.
I have written a guide based on my experience in the business which can be downloaded free here: http://bulksmstutor.com/bulk-sms-business-guide/
N/B: The ebook is beneficiary to all those interested in making extra income by starting the bulk SMS business, and also those struggling in the business.

(1) (Reply)

Experts Predict Naira To Dollar At 250…local Currency Falls Further To 232-punch / Import From Turkey With Bankers Guarantee / (MUST READ) 6 Big Reasons Why You Are Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.