Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally (1736 Views)

Any Educated Hausa Guy On Nairaland? / Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) / I'm New On Nairaland, I Need Cool Peeps To Follow. Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by sandrannna(f): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2015
What u gat to do is,screen shoot the bank alert that ur bank sent to u.

Pls, guys only. No lady should comment.

I've come to realise most ladies on nairaland are jealous of me especially the most violent lady on nairaland. For this reason, no lady should comment.

Let's see whose bank account is robust.
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by tmv10(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2015
And then what

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by dharay88: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2015
sandrannna:

I've come to realise most ladies on nairaland are jealous of me especially the most violent lady on nairaland. For this reason, no lady should comment.

undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by FLAWLES(f): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2015
EWUUU MEREGE

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2015
why should any sane dude do this?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Jetjacky(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2015
you must be sick! angry
freemanan

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by IamLEGEND1: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2015
i just don't understand wat the hell it is datz wrong wif u.
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by AirstarKane(f): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Am so sorry 4 breaking your rules. But you can't find precious stones around. Have you tried looking for BERYL? grin good luck though.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i just don't understand wat the hell it is datz wrong wif u.

jobless

stuckup

Biatch (with a capital B)

lack of morals

gold digger ( maybe bronze sef)

pick any of the above.
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by IamLEGEND1: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2015
sinestro24:

jobless
stuckup
Biatch (with a capital B)
lack of morals
gold digger ( maybe bronze sef)
pick any of the above.
or an escaped patient of a mental institution.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2015
The jobless male troll has started again.
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Op! Have U Used Ur Drugs Dz Morni?
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by opeaceo: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2015
this post and her previous ones reek of ignorance.
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Young03(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2015
ichoro onye I ga ezu ori , Okwa ya?
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by tbmas(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Lol

Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by sandrannna(f): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2015
All dis silly ladies nor dey hear word. I told u not to comment, y'all are rebellious.

No lady should comment again.

Guys, keep it coming.
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by jamex93(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2015
ole oshi

barawo

oyinoshi
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by agarawu23(m): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2015
silly op you are a fvcking guy stop deceiving yourself
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by abios22: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
How like me now ?

Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by sandrannna(f): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
silly op you are a fvcking guy stop deceiving yourself

He is angry cos I didn't vote for him.
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by queencandace(f): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
chaii this girl with fake pics again?? trying so hard to get attention...you are doing it wrong ..dnt quote me...
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Pyroclast(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
AirstarKane:
Am so sorry 4 breaking your rules. But you can't find precious stones around. Have you tried looking for BERYL? grin good luck though.

Geologist?
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
sandrannna:

You're as stewpid as you sound , you really think the rich guys hoard money in the bank ?. Your stewpidity is in 5D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pyroclast:

Geologist?

This is amusing , knowing her crystals doesn't mean she's a geologist. I'd be surprised if anyone can't mention a few crystals and precious stones ( with their colours )
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Anibabe(f): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
hahahahahahaha funny and sily
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by deejayALFY(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
@OP... SHAY U DON TURN E ASHAWO Nii..NA POVERTY B DIS OO
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
are u looking for a maga?
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by sandrannna(f): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
teeowl:
are u looking for a maga?
yez.
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
you would not get any Maga on Nairaland...

sandrannna:

yez.
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2015
sandrannna:

You're damn crazy!!
Re: Who Is The Richest Guy On Nairaland? I Wnt To Meet Him Personally by sandrannna(f): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2015
DeeTus:
You're damn crazy!!

If u can't do it, can't u jez view and not comment? Let those who want to do it, do it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Sex Overrated Or Underrated / Hookup Whatsapp Group / London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.