Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra (2761 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Dog (Video, Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by misspicy(f): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2015
Nollywood Actress and Endowed actress shows off her new gift on her IG page.
Its a sexy Bra.

www.lindaikeji..com/2015/06/photo-cossy-orjiakor-shows-off-her-new.html

Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by MrRhymes101(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
ARE THOSE HER BOOBS?? I THINK SAY NA TWO WATER MELONS O
Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by asumo12: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by demmy0325(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
.. undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by Starships4u(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Is that a baloon
Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by chybykee(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Choi!!

Ihe e ji ehi ura grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
undecided should I clap for her?
Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by babatawa(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Blossom023:
undecided should I clap for her?
you got a great figure cheesy
Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
babatawa:

you got a great figure cheesy

uhn
Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by dkronicle(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
B4 I buy I av to touch, feel, weigh and maybe suk b4 buying cos I no won do mistake...
Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by 175(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
The poster above me sha! Lolzzz na real crase dey worry u
Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by sKeetz(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!
Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by MrFlavvor(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
so una dey count/take stock of her old bras ehn? sango must hear this angry
Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by alfonso36(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nicki minaj winning awards in america, now thats news,
cossy showing off her bra thats stupidity
Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by mysticgal(f): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
The bra na undersize ni wey e no dey cup all the bress finish?? mtcheewangry
Re: Photo: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her New Bra by olawaleisaac(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is crazy.... Wat kind of bullshit.......

Bloody bitch

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Regains Freedom(photos) / Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye Dazzles In New Beautiful Photos / Tania Omotayo & Anita Okoye Look Lovable As They Hangout At Elite Model Look(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.