Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

You Can't Get Pregnant?see This And Smile Again - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Can't Get Pregnant?see This And Smile Again (860 Views)

The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) / Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how / My Husband And I Have Been Trying To Get Pregnant And Just Can't - Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Get Pregnant?see This And Smile Again by diet29(f): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
God answers prayers and I am a testimony to this. You think your own case is bad?
visit
Nectar fertility center PH..08033133037.
Thank me later
Re: You Can't Get Pregnant?see This And Smile Again by diet29(f): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
At Nectar Fertility Center PH, you get caring and dedicated staff.The doctor in charge is a renowned, highly trained obstetrician with success testimonies of pregnancy results.
Not all cases end up with IVF, there are other fertility methods of achieving pregnancy and trust me...they are very very cheap and achievable.
I went through couple of counseling and was guided through with hormonals..and now..its yipeeeee! grin

(1) (Reply)

Medical Tourism From Nigeria To India For Cardiac Surgery / Ex Revealed!!! See Some Scientific Facts About Sex / Green Peas Can Lower Blood Pressure And Prevent Heart Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.