Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Which Airline Owns The Cheapest Ticket From Ukraine To Nigeria - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Which Airline Owns The Cheapest Ticket From Ukraine To Nigeria (801 Views)

PLS Help !!! Which airline has the cheapest flight Rate to dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Airline Owns The Cheapest Ticket From Ukraine To Nigeria by chiboy441(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please can someone tell me the cheapest airline ticket that offer Ukraine to Nigeria or Nigeria to Russia ? thanks.
Re: Which Airline Owns The Cheapest Ticket From Ukraine To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2015
chiboy441:
Please can someone tell me the cheapest airline ticket that offer Ukraine to Nigeria or Nigeria to Russia ? thanks.
kindly tell me your intended travel date so that I can check the cheapest flight for you, or call me on 07083194599 OR EMAIL me on brown.ayodele@wakanow.com
Re: Which Airline Owns The Cheapest Ticket From Ukraine To Nigeria by chiboy441(m): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2015
browncube:
kindly tell me your intended travel date so that I can check the cheapest flight for you, or call me on 07083194599 OR EMAIL me on brown.ayodele@wakanow.com

i sent you an email. thanks.
Re: Which Airline Owns The Cheapest Ticket From Ukraine To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
@chiboy I have reply your mail
Re: Which Airline Owns The Cheapest Ticket From Ukraine To Nigeria by chiboy441(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
browncube:
@chiboy I have reply your mail

please help me to check. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Study In The Caribbeans / How To Book Hotel Reservation. / How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Car From London-lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.