Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) (676 Views)

When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(its True) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT TRULY HOLY CHRISTIANS NEVER DECAY AFTER DEATH?
Read john3:16.Jesus says that those that believe (and actually obey all his words) will never perish.this means that their bodies will never perish or decay even after death.Its not just talking of the soul like most people assume.There are so many christians that died many years ago and never decayed(without preservatives).see pic of Anna that died 1837 and is still intact till now,and Bosco(since 1888).i can whattsapp u a video on07033789136.even nigerians have been found incorrupt.They will all rise up again when Christ returns(1thess4:16-17)that is when their bodies will change to spiritual bodies because flesh and blood cant enter the kingdom(1cor15:44,50,51,52).if ur wondering why great men of God havent told u this,read matthew13:17.its a hidden secret.ashes and dust to dust was b4 Christ came.this is to all christians, not just catholics.lets all strive to make the list.
GOD BLESS

Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by ghost1718(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
u enter them grave see am ??
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by RICKYMARIO(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
You are right another example is St.Rita of cascia, Even St Anthony of Padua's tongue is still fresh to this day
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by OJODEL10(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
God is great. But u can do better by providing a link
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
RICKYMARIO:
You are right another example is St.Rita of cascia, Even St Anthony of Padua's tongue is still fresh to this day
yes.i hope ur inspired to make it too.God bless
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by RICKYMARIO(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ikennailex:

yes.i hope ur inspired to make it too.God bless
By the grace of God i shall
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
RICKYMARIO:
By the grace of God i shall
AMEN
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by oshinadekunle(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
na lie; we b dust nd we gonna return back to dust
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
oshinadekunle:
na lie; we b dust nd we gonna return back to dust
are u doubting Jesus words?
dont condemn urself by urself.God bless
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by calculator123(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
ok ooooooooø

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders Say They Regret Voting For Buhari. / Network Engineers In Nairaland Pls Advice What To Do To Pass CCNA Exam / Access Bank Offers $5,000 'against' Per Day $300 Policy By CBN (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.