Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back (4891 Views)

See How To Borrow Credit From MTN And Avoid Paying Back / Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back / How To Borrow Airtime Without paying Back From Any Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back by machidoh: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Note you can only find this cheat on sunloaded.com...

Hey guess what now you can borrow airtime from MTN ETISALAT GLO and AITREL without paying back. I found this trick and it has been working for me ever since so I cannot remember the last time I use my hard earned money to buy recharge card
Allright let's go straight to how it works
. Follow the steps below :

How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And ETISALAT Without paying them back

1. Use your preferred network

E.g

ETISALAT *665*amount#

GLO *321#

MTN *606#

AITREL *500*amount#

Do this to see if you are eligible to borrow

Then follow the procedure for the free MTN ETISALAT GLO airtel credit without paying back

2. Finish the airtime you borrow

3. change the date on your phone to 10/10/2010

3. Remove your battery and sim card from your phone

4. Go to filling station and buy kerosene then go back home

5.Rub your sim card with kerosene and burn it

With those steps you will never pay back the airtime you borrowed

Enjoy your cheat while it last

Please don't come to complain it's not working cos it tested and ok

Signed by MACHIDOH

YOUR COMMENTS BELOW

THANKS
Re: How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back by machidoh: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
machidoh:

Hey guess what now you can borrow airtime from MTN ETISALAT GLO and AITREL without paying back. I found this trick and it has been working for me ever since so I cannot remember the last time I use my hard earned money to buy recharge card

How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And ETISALAT Without paying them back

E.g

ETISALAT *665*amount#

GLO *321#

MTN *606#

AITREL *500*amount#

Then follow the procedure for the free MTN ETISALAT GLO airtel credit without paying back

Signed by MACHIDOH

YOUR COMMENTS BELOW

THANKS

Source : http://sunloaded.com
Re: How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back by lokito: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
@OP,
Everybody has right to be stup1d, but some people abuse the privilege.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back by donklint86: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
machidoh:

. Follow the steps below

E.g

ETISALAT *665*amount#

GLO *321#

MTN *606#

AITREL *500*amount#

Signed by MACHIDOH

YOUR COMMENTS BELOW

THANKS
This guy is high on something
Re: How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back by dclone: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
machidoh:

E.g

ETISALAT *665*amount#

GLO *321#

MTN *606#

AITREL *500*amount#

Signed by MACHIDOH

YOUR COMMENTS BELOW

THANKS
Hes definitely high on some sort of coke....del post or we del U... angry
Re: How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back by publicenemy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
machidoh:

E.g

ETISALAT *665*amount#

GLO *321#

MTN *606#

AITREL *500*amount#

Signed by MACHIDOH

YOUR COMMENTS BELOW

THANKS

Instead of channelling ur creativity towards something good....

Armed robber.
Re: How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back by machidoh: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
publicenemy:

Armed robber.
Lolz.. Na u sabi
Re: How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back by machidoh: 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
publicenemy:

Armed robber.
I rob your b4 lolz
Re: How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back by Dailiesroom: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2015
Hey guess what now you can borrow airtime from MTN ETISALAT GLO and AITREL, and here you will learn How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And ETISALAT for easy communication. I found this trick and it has been working for me ever since so I cannot remember the last time I use my hard earned money to buy recharge card
All right let's go straight to how it works on:http://www.dailiesroom.com/codes-for-borrowing-airtime-network-communications/
Re: How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back by jbblues24(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2019
I'm in! sad

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Describe This Photo? / Exclusive: Photo Of Buhari's Security Team When He Visited Chibok. / Photo Of Seun And His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.