Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation (461 Views)

Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote / I Want To Start Importation Of Spare Parts Pls Help / If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation by goldenchild555: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hi,

Please can anyone enlighten me on a very reliable and cheap shipping company to use when shipping from China to Nigeria?

Thanks

goldenchild555
Re: Importation by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
visit .....Do It Yourself Importation Guid

1 Like

Re: Importation by shoptomydoor: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
goldenchild555:
Hi,

Please can anyone enlighten me on a very reliable and cheap shipping company to use when shipping from China to Nigeria?

Thanks

goldenchild555

Hello Goldenchild,

Visit www.shoptomydoor.com. We ship from USA, UK and China to Nigeria, you can use the unique addresses as your shipping addresses in USA, UK and China. Please note that immediately you register on www.shoptomydoor.com you get these addresses absolutely free and can start shopping immediately. All your items will be delivered to our warehouse for onward shipping to Nigeria and you enjoy 21 days free storage. Join over 45, 000 customers today and enjoy our special discounts on your shipping cost using your Visa/MasterCard.

We look forward to doing business with you.
Thank you.
Re: Importation by goldenchild555: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
visit .....Do It Yourself Importation Guid

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See How My Phone Vomits Real Money!!! / Inland Container Depots Begin Operations Soon – Shippers Council / TO LET: 3bedroom With Swimming Pool In Lekki For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.