Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast (3507 Views)

See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Trusted Sites To Do Mini Jobs Online 2 Earn 10k Daily / How To Do Mini Importation Business With The Current Dollar Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hello nairalanders am the ceo of Amebocity and ive decided to venture into the mini importation business with any body who is legitimate...... But i need someone who has been in the business for more than 6 months... And has received goods more than 4times....ok this is what i want to do... Since am just new in the biz.... And still need training.. I will give you 20k for a start for you to import for me little girls and boys things like earings and necklace...and any oda tin..... Please you must live in lagos and in olodi apapa so we can meet..... And i also need prove of your business..... Pls anybody help me... Whatsapp 0708 4960 327
Flashsms9@gma il.com..... If it works well then i can invest up too 500k pls i need a legitimate person...
And drop a comment here before contacting me so nairalanders can see ur username... So dey can say their mind as usual....
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
Hello nairalanders am the ceo of Amebocity and ive decided to venture into the mini importation business with any body who is legitimate...... But i need someone who has been in the business for more than 6 months... And has received goods more than 4times....ok this is what i want to do... Since am just new in the biz.... And still need training.. I will give you 20k for a start for you to import for me little girls and boys things like earings and necklace...and any oda tin..... Please you must live in lagos and in olodi apapa so we can meet..... And i also need prove of your business..... Pls anybody help me... Whatsapp 0708 4960 327
Flashsms9@gma il.com..... If it works well then i can invest up too 500k pls i need a legitimate person...
And drop a comment here before contacting me so nairalanders can see ur username... So dey can say their mind as usual....

There's a thread here on nairaland that teaches you how to do it yourself. You don't need to give anyone anything. I don't have the link but you can search for "mini imporation" and get results. Also, many people like myself can help you get through it. What do you want to know, I can help you do it yourself. I've imported many things and still do.

I learnt it here on nairaland for free and ive also passed the info to some friends.

So, what do you want to know?
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

There's a thread here on nairaland that teaches you how to do it yourself. You don't need to give anyone anything. I don't have the link but you can search for "mini imporation" and get results. Also, many people like myself can help you get through it. What do you want to know, I can help you do it yourself. I've imported many things and still do.

I learnt it here on nairaland for free and ive also passed the info to some friends.

So, what do you want to know?
As a new bee i need an A-Z tutorial.. Can u help?
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayofresh4u:

As a new bee i need an A-Z tutorial.. Can u help?

Ill share what I know and what has worked for me.

Go to www.alibaba.com or www.1688.com(using a chrome browser so you can translate to English) and search for the product you want. Make sure you check all the sellers for that particular product so you can get the best price.

Save the link to the product and then come back here to say you have done it. We'll continue from there
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

Go to www.alibaba.com or www.1688.com(using a chrome browser so you can translate to English) and search for the product you want. Make sure you check all the sellers for that particular product so you can get the best price.

Save the link to the product and then come back here to say you have done it. We'll continue from there
Alibaba and 1688 which is best i need one
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayofresh4u:

Alibaba and 1688 which is best i need one

They both sell in wholesale. Besides, you need more options on buyers. 1688 prices are cheaper though, go there
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

They both sell in wholesale. Besides, you need more options on buyers. 1688 prices are cheaper though, go there
sorry if am disturbing... But if you wanna advice me. Which product do you think i should start with?
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
sorry if am disturbing... But if you wanna advice me. Which product do you think i should start with?

That depends on you. I thought you already had jewelleries in mind. For starters, jewellery is good because it is cheap and doesn't have much weight therefore you can buy much and pay less shipping fee.
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

That depends on you. I thought you already had jewelleries in mind. For starters, jewellery is good because it is cheap and doesn't have much weight therefore you can buy much and pay less shipping fee.
see the links above
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
These are the links to the products i wanna buy http://m.alibaba.com/product/736944632/Customs-Logo-Japan-Movement-5ATM-Waterproof.html?s=p
http://m.alibaba.com/product/736944632/Customs-Logo-Japan-Movement-5ATM-Waterproof.html?s=p
http://m.alibaba.com/product/2002322092/HOT-Cheap-Led-earrings-wholesale-party.html

Ok. Cool

You don't need to send me the link though. You just need to have them down.

Now, that you have the links, try and figure out how much it weighs. Most shipping companies, like the one ill show you, charge according to the weight of your package and usually per kg.

1kg= 1000g

Pick one of the products, check "product description" to check the weight per piece. We'll continue from there
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
see the links above

I just checked the products. Nice one.

I'd advice you create an account with alibaba so you can send emails to the manufacturers. The reason you need to do this is because I noticed the products have Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ) like the LED earrings, you can only order 100 pieces. You'll need to mail them and ask if you can order for a lesser quantity and also to bargain price with them with the aim of getting them to give you cheaper prices.

So, sign up, contact them and ask for a better price and if you can order below 100pairs. China is 6-7 hours ahead of us so they might be asleep by now. However, you can stay up at night to chat with the manufacturers via the chat application on the website.

Do that and quote me with the results of your conversation. I don't mind taking you step by step because it's important you get it right the first time.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

Ok. Cool

You don't need to send me the link though. You just need to have them down.

Now, that you have the links, try and figure out how much it weighs. Most shipping companies, like the one ill show you, charge according to the weight of your package and usually per kg.

1kg= 1000g

Pick one of the products, check "product description" to check the weight per piece. We'll continue from there
Wrist watch
.Weight: 53 g/pc
led earrings Weight: 16g/pc
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

I just checked the products. Nice one.

I'd advice you create an account with alibaba so you can send emails to the manufacturers. The reason you need to do this is because I noticed the products have Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ) like the LED earrings, you can only order 100 pieces. You'll need to mail them and ask if you can order for a lesser quantity and also to bargain price with them with the aim of getting them to give you cheaper prices.

So, sign up, contact them and ask for a better price and if you can order below 100pairs. China is 6-7 hours ahead of us so they might be asleep by now. However, you can stay up at night to chat with the manufacturers via the chat application on the website.

Do that and quote me with the results of your conversation. I don't mind taking you step by step because it's important you get it right the first time.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask
Thanks a lot bro.... Will get bck too u
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayofresh4u:

Wrist watch
.Weight: 53 g/pc
led earrings Weight: 16g/pc

Check my second message where I quoted you.

Let me do a quick example with the earrings.

1 piece= 16kg
1000g will be 62 pairs equiv

Now, go to www.chrisvicmall.com and sign up for an account. This is the shipping company I use and I always get my goods. After signing up, log in and go to "place order" to get their current exchange rate. This will give you an idea on how much you will be buying each piece. Their shipping fees are also there.
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Bro i just registered at alibaba
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by iMerchant: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

Bros, the Op (@Ayofresh4u) na new comer ooooooo

Alibaba & 1688.com are not for new comer. I might be wrong, but thread careful.

Welcome on board
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
iMerchant:

Welcome on board

"Teach a child that is 1 year old what you would teach him when he's 100years old"- Fela

I believe the op can understand if it is carefully explained. As far as I'm concerned, it is not really difficult. It's better the op understand it once and for all.

I used to think that importation was rocket science till I learnt it here for free from ymodulus and co. All the op needs is someone who can help him/her understand the basics. That's all

1 Like

Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
Bro i just registered at alibaba

Cool. Have you registered on www.chrisvicmall.com as well?
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by yemi2plus(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
iMerchant:

Welcome on board
Well said.
Follow who know road.
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

Cool. Have you registered on www.chrisvicmall.com as well?
yap the rate is 1-10kg = $12 per kg
11-1,000kg = $11 per kg
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by yemi2plus(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

"Teach a child that is 1 year old what you would teach him when he's 100years old"- Fela

I believe the op can understand if it is carefully explained. As far as I'm concerned, it is not really difficult. It's better the op understand it once and for all.

I used to think that importation was rocket science till I learnt it here for free from ymodulus and co. All the op needs is someone who can help him/her understand the basics. That's all

Alibaba, 1688 and CVM are not basic.

OP, if you're interested, send me a PM for a free e-book that will guide you. Only OP abeg.
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
$12= #2391.00
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
yap the rate is 1-10kg = $12 per kg
11-1,000kg = $11 per kg

Ok. Cool

Now, you need to understand that if you order some somthing, say 100g, you'll still be charged for 1kg so it's ideal you order as much as possible to total 1kg.

Do your own calculations on what you want to order and how much it will cost you based on the exchange rate and other factors and On "fund account" on chrisvicmall to be able to pay the money into their account. When the money reflects, you can go on to place the order.

Make sure you fill in the details on the "fund account" page
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
$12= #2391.00

Cool. There's also service charge o
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
yemi2plus:

Alibaba, 1688 and CVM are not basic.

OP, if you're interested, send me a PM for a free e-book that will guide you. Only OP abeg.

Why do you guys keep saying this? That's how I started sha

Ayofresh4u, pm this bros o and let us know how things are going because there are other people like you that need to learn
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
I appreciate Everyone dropping their ideas here.... I really appreciate
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

Ok. Cool

Now, you need to understand that if you order some somthing, say 100g, you'll still be charged for 1kg so it's ideal you order as much as possible to total 1kg.

Do your own calculations on what you want to order and how much it will cost you based on the exchange rate and other factors and On "fund account" on chrisvicmall to be able to pay the money into their account. When the money reflects, you can go on to place the order.

Make sure you fill in the details on the "fund account" page
Is chrisvicmall gonna be the one to pay the Alibaba pipz from my fund?
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by yemi2plus(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

Why do you guys keep saying this? That's how I started sha

I don't know for other guys, but my reasons are;

1. The OP might not meet the MOQs on Alibaba plus payment problem.

2. He will surly face payment problem with 1688.

3. CVM charges are quite on the high side and a newbie will have problem with the processes involving in using them.

1 Like

Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by iMerchant: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
yemi2plus:

I don't know for other guys, but my reasons are;

1. The OP might not meet the MOQs on Alibaba plus payment problem.

2. He will surly face payment problem with 1688.

3. CVM charges are quite on the high side and a newbie will have problem with the processes involving in using them.

To compliment the oga at the top:

Life is in stages. The op should start with Aliexpress to build his client base and market then move to alibaba.

You need to understand china market and suppliers before you start doing business on alibaba.

The Op will not understand the payment terms on alibaba.

What you see is not usually what you get on alibaba.

Learn to walk before you aim to run.

You will get there with time.

1 Like

Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by franzis(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

as a beginner I suggest he starts with aliexpress ...he might get lost in the whole alibaba and 1688 process...

1 Like

Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayofresh4u:

Is chrisvicmall gonna be the one to pay the Alibaba pipz from my fund?

Yep. After making payment to them and filling out the "order placement" form, they'll handle everything from purchasing the products and shipping. You'll only have to go to their office to pick up your goods when it arrives.

Please, try and get info from the other importers that are coming into the thread. Most gurus will gladly lend you a hand and share their experiences and might even have cheaper methods for you to ship.

I'm only sharing what has worked for me. With different info, you'll be able to chose a better option and get more value for your money.

If you need more info, let me know. And how is it going so far?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Home Delivery In Port Harcourt / Becoming Pampers Distributor / Tv ,ac , Generator And Fridge For Sale 08022219777

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.