Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

What Cech, Wenger And Chelsea Are Saying After Signing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Cech, Wenger And Chelsea Are Saying After Signing (430 Views)

Conte Betrays Morata Few Days After Signing / NFF Unveils New Jersey For Super Eagles After Signing Multimillion Naira Deal / What Cech, Wenger And Rogers Said After Arsenal 0-0 Liverpool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Cech, Wenger And Chelsea Are Saying After Signing by 080football(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Now, lets see what Chelsea, Wenger and Cech has to say.

CHELSEA FC: By any measure his is undoubtedly the finest career a goalkeeper has had at the club, and one of the greatest of all time.

It may be true that players in his position often don’t receive the credit they deserve, but at Stamford Bridge the love, admiration and respect for Petr Cech runs ever so deep. We have been fortunate to watch him receive his due rewards.

Eleven special years provided by one special player.

Thanks for the memories Big Pete, a true Chelsea legend.

WENGER
Petr Cech is a player that I have admired for a long time and I am very pleased that he has decided to join us. He has proven over many seasons that he is one of the outstanding keepers in the world and he will add great strength to our squad.

And here’s the player himself, on how the manager helped bring him in:

CECH: I’m really excited about joining Arsenal Football Club and can’t wait to join up for pre-season. I have the same commitment to football, the same motivation and the same hunger for success as I had at the beginning of my career, and I love the challenges brought by the top quality players you face while playing in the Premier League. When Arsène Wenger spoke to me about his ambitions for this club, and how he saw me as part of this team, the decision was clear.

GO TO http://www.080football.com/please-read-what-chelsea-arsenal-wenger-and-cech-are-saying-about-cech-to-arsenal-move/
FOR MORE STORIES IN THE TRANSFER MARKET AS THEY COME IN.....

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Signed Manu Flop. / Balotelli Future Is In His Own Hands - Rodgers / Game Bet Wins For Thursday 13th 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.