Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Now That Keshi Is Gone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Now That Keshi Is Gone (418 Views)

Burial Of Stephen Keshi Is On July 29th / Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That Keshi Is Gone by isdore66(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
My problem with the NFF is this recycling syndrome. The NFF has the habit of calling back coaches that they have sacked. My question is why?. is it because this coaches are cheap? Or do they have cuts in this coaches deals. I won’t be surprised to see an Augstin Eguavone or a Samson Siasia as the next head coach.
http://www.goalbanger.com/now-that-keshi-is-gone/

Re: Now That Keshi Is Gone by Estatemanager(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Who cares....thats NFF's problem
Re: Now That Keshi Is Gone by psucc(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
This tsunami will not end too soon. Expect more of such dismissals. It is a directive from the Buhari.

Until the perceived cleansing is done, then the North will take charge.

At the end we will have a more powerful north against a weaker and decimated south.

(1) (Reply)

'schweinsteiger Is A World-class Signing' - Social Media / Wilson Plans To Impress Van Gaal / Match Prediction For New York City FC Vs Montreal Impact On 01/08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.