Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Fuse ODG Told BET What Many African Artists Are Scared To Say - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fuse ODG Told BET What Many African Artists Are Scared To Say (650 Views)

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / Too Scared To Break Up With Your Partner? This Company Will Do It For You / Man With ”world’s Longest Penis” Says Women Are Scared To Have Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuse ODG Told BET What Many African Artists Are Scared To Say by folik121: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
We all know it, and talk about it every year. The fact that BET International Award winners are given their awards backstage, and don’t have a chance to receive their award live or give a live thank you message (usually pre-recorded).
Considering that most of the artists nominated for the international award fly in various countries in Africa or Europe it kind of seems unfair. But no artist nominated has ever been vocal about it even when their fans are. In the past years, some have even defended BET and claimed they didn’t receive their award backstage even when it was clear they did.
Fuse ODG just proved he’s bold enough to put an end to all that with a tweet he directed at BET saying that he didn’t come for the award show because he feels disrespected to receive his award backstage. see tweetbelow;

Re: Fuse ODG Told BET What Many African Artists Are Scared To Say by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Where tweet?
Re: Fuse ODG Told BET What Many African Artists Are Scared To Say by folik121: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
Where tweet?
Re: Fuse ODG Told BET What Many African Artists Are Scared To Say by daniska3yaro(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Even the black americans treating africans lyk na only them get brain,abeg wande coal abeg give me that chorus "my woman!!!!!!!,my everything my woman oooo!!!!.
Re: Fuse ODG Told BET What Many African Artists Are Scared To Say by coolebux(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Who wan kill u mek e kill u.

Your boldness is African

It's true they'll tend to turn blind eyes to your tweet but "you don open fowl ny*sh"

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Nairaland / Am Hungry, I Need Food Lyk Hmmmm / 40 Things That RUIN Life Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.