Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Hear What God Is Saying To You In This Month Of March - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hear What God Is Saying To You In This Month Of March (1397 Views)

Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / You Must Leave March To Cleave To April.(read What God Is Saying To You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear What God Is Saying To You In This Month Of March by uchkochi(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2009
HEAR WHAT GOD IS SAYING TO YOU IN THIS MONTH OF MARCH

The first thing God is saying in this month of March is this "weep no more your weeping is over”.

Weeping in your marriages, relationships, pursuits, endeavors, families and ministries is over. What is it that makes people to weep; weeping does not only connote shedding of tears. You can weep and not shed tears but your heart is in pain.

What then is it that makes people to weep?

The most prominent of all is stagnation; when you are on one spot for so long, you don’t seem to go forward and you are not going backward either, you are not moving but still at a spot, years have passed and still no progress.

You suddenly become irrelevant to people because progress makes the heart glad. God is saying to you; “weep not” in this month of March you are marching forward.

Weeping may endure for the night but joy cometh in the morning. Halleluyah.psalms 30 vs. 5. Your morning is not when the day breaks but your morning is when you wake up.

This however brings me to the next thing God is saying; Arise and shine for your light is come, Isaiah chapter 60. God created you to shine, He said you you are the light of the world and the salt of the earth. I hereby challenge you right now where you are; you are the light of the world not the light of your family, you are the light of the world not the light of your company, environment or your school. You are a global star. You are not a biological accident; you are a creature of destiny. You were created by God to be the very best in your respective field.

I see you emerging the best in whatever you are involved in. In whatever field you might be your star in that area is rising this month. But no one shines without light. That scripture said arise, shine for your light is come.

Until light comes u might remain in perpetual obscurity. This light signifies knowledge. And the entrance of Gods word brings light. Psalms 119 vs. 130.As I speak Gods word to you via this mail I see your light breaking forth in the name of Jesus.
What is the 3rd thing God is saying to you in this month of March? ‘I will restore to you the years that was wasted because of mistakes and ignorance.

May be you took one wrong step in the past that has hindered your progress for years God is saying it is over. He is set to restore to you what you lost in the past, this month. And that restoration is starting now. For God to restore, you must first forget the past, so you can see a new thing. Isaiah 43 vs. 19.

God has stepped in and taken over. Whatever you need, God is saying to you to increase your expectation for the month, He will make sure no one fails. It shall come to pass at the end of this month that you will have more than enough to thank God for. So get ready this is a month specially for you.

I prophesy to you;

This week go forward and find your life partner, go forward and get the job of your dreams, in your finances go forward, open that account, stop wasteful expenditures and start investing in the kingdom of God and His work, in humanity. Its time to pay that child’s school fees who has no one to help him.

Touch the screen of your computers and declare these words of power.

This week I am going forward by divine acceleration. The mercy of God is bringing favors my way. No more stagnation, regression, depression and frustration from now. I receive promotion, celebration and progression in JESUS PRECIOUS Name Amen.

In case you are reading this mail and you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior, please say this prayer with me. To Him that is joined to the living there is hope. Say this prayer to be joined to the living
God.

Lord Jesus I know that you died for me and on the third day you rose again, I accept you and I confess that you are lord please come into my life, and cleanse me from every sin. thank you Jesus for saving me.Brothers and sisters you are free rejoice and start going to a bible believing church.

Please also forward this mail to all your friends as it will be a blessing to their lives. And you could change someone’s life for Good.

We have been rolling out messages since 2004, you can request for messages on any subject of interest and you will get it immediately by sending the subject to omegacyberministry@gmail.com

Here are some of our most recent messages,

1. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IT IS TIME TO ENGAGE YOUR ANGELS.
2. IN JUST ONE NIGHT
3. IT IS JUST ABOUT YOUR TURN FOR A TURN AROUND
4. DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR BREAKING POINT IS YOUR BREAK THROUGH POINT.
5. THE FOUNDATION FOR TRUE RICHES
6. LOVE CONQUERS ALL
7. BREAKING DOWN THE BARRIERS TO YOUR FINANCIAL HARVEST
8. EVERY THING SMALL BECOMES GREAT THROUGH THANKSGIVING.
9. MARRIAGE PRINCIPLES
10. HOW TO STOP SEX AND ENJOY YOUR RELATIONSHIP TILL MARRIAGE
11.THE POWER OF THE MIND
12. MARRIAGE WITHOUT STRESS IS A POSSIBILITY
13. The God of overnight interventions

THESE and many more are available just send your request to omegacyberministry@gmail.com. And you will get it immediately.

If this ministry has been a blessing to your life in one way or the other and you feel led to be a partner please send your interest to omegacyberministry@gmail.com and you shall be told how. We preach the gospel online 24 hrs every day, winning souls and changing lives for Jesus. Be blessed.

Announcements.

• Please take note that the e mail address for sending requests of messages and sending of prayer requests and testimonies have been changed it is now, omegacyberministry@gmail.com And no more omegacyberministries@gmail.com due to some technicalities.
• We also wish to inform you that the website of this ministry will soon be launched,keep thanking God for us as He takes us to higher height as we Do His work on earth.
• We like to wish those that were born in the month of February, We bless you with supernatural additions in the name of Jesus.

Notice; Endeavour to check your mail next week for our latest message. See you next week.

Do not forget to send your testimonies to the under listed Email address.
omegacyberministry@gmail.com do not rob God of testimonies as you do so, you perfect what God has started. see you at the top.

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES,
a division of OMEGA WORLD NETWORK. INT
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
+2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

The Most Talked About Person In Nl / Let's talk about the Great White Throne Judgement / Bill Gate On Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.