Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) (34658 Views)

Naira Drops, As BVN Paralyses Forex Market / CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today / Photos : Customer Congest Banks As BVN Deadline Nears .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by screamng: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
So.... a population of 80million adult human beings panic over a violation of principled human right. Is it the dumb goverment or the ignorant people I dont just understand how a civilized community in a "democracy" queue up at the gates of private companies because the government just force us to do so.
Nigerians.... we better start using our brains o.
The entire idea of this "final date" of doing this and that only makes someone somewhere to get rich quick.
I will not do any bvn shit.
Let the worst happen.
If they set a duedate now
how will they deal with the future generation. I mean your children who will become legally qualified to own their own bank accounts after bvn deadline?

I SAY, LET THE LINE DIE B4 WE JOIN IT.
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
glimpse33:
Anyone without BVN will no longer have access to his/her account?? The fvck?

*Rushes to skye bank to withdraw my N56.33k cool
JESSUUU!!!! so nah only N56.33k naim u get for your account? TINUBU must hear this!!
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Wood scarce o.... grin

U mean Noah no go find any wood for all those forest wey dey along Nija highways when travelling from one state to the other?
Noah will be very impressed then.
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
A WHOLE GTBANK??

WHEN WILL NIGERIA ENTER THE TECHNOLOGY AGE?
oga e b like say na u get #FTC today
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
kingcity:
oga e b like say na u get #FTC today
I got lucky...

1 Like

Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
byrron:

U mean Noah no go find any wood for all those forest wey dey along Nija highways when travelling from one state to the other?
Noah will be very impressed then.
He needs confirm mahogany... Not those chewing sticks
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by temitemi1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
I hail u bro!
thefakestan:
Shout out to Temitemi1
INTROVERT
ENTROVERT

Niaja peeps love last minute tins.

ThefakeStan
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

He needs confirm mahogany... Not those chewing sticks

You dey underestimate Noah abi! Noah wey dey build ark with anything wey him see, even if na toothpick self or match stick.
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by cisse7575(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
ahamonyeka:
But,where have they been all this while and they have been going to bank and they keep asking them in the bank if they have done their BVN.

Why do we Nigerians like last minute things?if you check most of them are idle at home just to walk down to the bank is a huge problem for them.

May God help us all in this country called nigeria.
what do you have to say about those who receive no alert of BVN, no call, etc from the bank, in fact, it has been more than 2 years I've been into the banking hall, that's when I got my atm
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by topsco(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
When are we start to grow as a nation? This never late attitude of ours is killing us since the days of our forefathers.
Wake up Nigerians.
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
byrron:

You dey underestimate Noah abi! Noah wey dey build ark with anything wey him see, even if na toothpick self or match stick.
Remind me not to enter the Ark when he is done... I better drown fornicating grin
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by oluwaahmed: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=niggi4life post=35295740][i]So many people panicking as if the world is going to end tomorrow, even this evening while coming back from work all i see at designated banks are crowd waiting to collect their money from the ATM, crowd at gtbank egbeda as at 7:44pm is ridiculous
For me i personally feel this exercise should be a continuous one, so many people were not aware, no adverts whatsoever, i have many friends who are bankers and they haven't done theirs.
Anyway lets wait and see what will happen tomorrow or after.

Bros anybody dat says he was not aware of dis bvn must jst be returnin 4rm Pluto. I Dnt Wana says Mars cos Ders satellite tech & he mite av hrd. Is it not dis bvn dat banks hav bn singin abt 4 almost a year? Who has not hrd it on d radio in dft languages? Banks @ a point wer sendin msgs & givin pple money jst 2 do bvn. Bankers wer @ evry B/stop @ sme point u wld mistake dem 4 sim registrars. Ders no excuse 4 not doin. I remember doin ma own in September & 1 cstmr was told 2 do his own as well but he said der was time & nobody shd disturb him(even tho I was d only 1 bein enrolled @ d time & der was no crowd). Pple av bn aware of dis, it's jst laziness on d part of sme ngrns. D bvn registrant shd end wen it s'pose 2. 9ja reeks of indiscipline.

1 Like

Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Remind me not to enter the Ark when he is done... I better drown fornicating grin

NOTED
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by akhis: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
This morning at Sango GTB. I could not really snap it well cos i was driving. The line got to the road, curved and passed the next building and ended in the third building. The guy with memsaid he had thought it was queue for BRT and i reminded him there was no BRT on that road

1 Share

Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by spencekat(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
It is going to be extended.
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
cisse7575:
what do you have to say about those who receive no alert of BVN, no call, etc from the bank, in fact, it has been more than 2 years I've been into the banking hall, that's when I got my atm
but I got mine last year December.I went to bank to make some transactions and the lady who attended to me asked me if I have done my BVN which I said no and she asked me to go and do it which I did immediately without wasting anytime.
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by brightnelly(f): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
ihedinobi2:
When will they issue the cards themselves? I got my BVN in March. Haven't heard even a whisper about the card since.

Which card are u talking about sir??
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by glimpse33(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
remember007:
JESSUUU!!!! so nah only N56.33k naim u get for your account? TINUBU must hear this!!
Lol.. that's not true tho! I have a 6 zero's figure account bal. wink
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Sirlancelot(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Like me now,i have been in desert operation for 6 months now.I am a soldier but get no gadam time to attend to any bank now because maiduguri is hot right nw.Devil baptise them,the froze or freeze my account.Their body go tell dem.Most of my colleague never do dime and we reach 10k here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Ediku207: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
When those attendant where asking politely......""Sir have done your BVN......

Now see Nigerians on fire brigade approach!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by darmys(f): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
mightsparrow:
See that bebe yansh, as flat as bathroom slippers grin grin

u wan wear am? cheesy
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
darmys:

u wan wear am? cheesy
Lolz, not my thing. I like it handful grin grin grin grin
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
plendil:
[size=18pt]Again I have to ask, what is really wrong with Nigerians and last minute syndrome?? I started getting text reminders as far as September last year!!! Over 8 months ago!!. There's no excuse whatsoever![/size] angry angry
No vex. E dey our blood cheesy
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by gradeA(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
seedord247:
Lmaoooo Nigerians and deadline wahala grin grin

But something is wrong with the 2nd picture grin grin grin grin

is that dude trying to pick someone's pocket
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Ladycloud(f): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
I wonder oooh

Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by tunergy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
They begin with I DON'T CARE and End with RUSH RSUH
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Bollaskem(f): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Thank God,l do my BVN on April 15th.
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by joowealth(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
ihedinobi2:
When will they issue the cards themselves? I got my BVN in March. Haven't heard even a whisper about the card since.

My friend, there is nothing like issuing card. You will only be given personal pin which will always be required any time you want to transact with your account, be it using your ATM Card or internet banking.
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by horllami07(f): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
meimoks:
kai! but this exercise has been on for long, where were they?
Don't mind them, Nigerians with their 'I don't care' attitude. I wonder wat they've bn doing since last year.
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by redcliff: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
glimpse33:
Anyone without BVN will no longer have access to his/her account?? The fvck?

*Rushes to skye bank to withdraw my N56.33k cool

broke arse mufucker.. who asked for your freaking account balance?>
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by axiliborha(f): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
psucc:
I had not been verified. For me to queue and wait endlessly for the snail speed operation is quite impossible.

If they will not extend the deadline, then I think I will have to lose that account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Famous Markets In Nigeria And What They Are Famous For / Naira-4-dollar Scheme Ends May 8, Banks Tell Customers / Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.