Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners (119692 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Wheat, Rice And Tomatoes Farms In Kano (Photos) / 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners / 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria And Their Owners. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by slimzey91: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2015
msmon:
I knew even before I open the thread that most of the farms will be owned by politicians or people closely connected to them.

I enjoy live stocks from obj's farm, I buy as cheap as 4h 4 a full chicken, Ogun state de swt abeg. Serving Ogun state with all my heart and mind.
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by OduaVanguard: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2015
trusted:
Ajanla Farms Ltd (Now CHI Farms), is a subsidiary of CHI LTD but is not own by Indian but a Netherlands (Geraddus Vink). I work there.

Thanks for the correction. Duly noted.
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by fm4real2k6(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2015
I'm sure some of you guys want to be like this guys. You want to have your own farm.
Well you need land which is very important.
And we are ready to offer you that.
Check put this post on Nairaland here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2405069/big-deal-check-it-out
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by free37: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Hmm....
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by PrinceFadipe(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Farmers are the King

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by ModiKen(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Can sm1 pls tell me whr these guys got the money to establish these farms, especially those that have held public offices at one time or the other?

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by olayemifisayo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
I believe your list is not complete yet because you have not mention my name... watching you!!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by gates123: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Incomplete list indeed, haven't you heard of buchi farms in kaduna or Makama farms in kogi? Both are large though the latter fits more into your list because it's owned by a politician from ordolu, kogi state.
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
In this digital age, very very few of Nigeria's "mega farms" have internet presence. smh
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by jascon1(m): 4:07am On Jul 01, 2015
favoured234:
I cant just wait to own a farm..
The thought of wearing my safety boots, dirty jeans and face mask to work.. and after work go on my nicely fitted dress with cute heels is mind blowing ...
Note to self/... Work hard you will soon get there
I've always dreamed of that too. I had a small garden and that's one of the things I miss now. The feeling is beautiful to be connected to nature. Waking up to care for greeneries n colorful plants. Is just a get away from silliness of life. I'm also looking to join u on a larger scale in the future.

How u duwayn favoured? wink
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by prof800(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Songhai?
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by toygod2: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
what about, ENPOST farm?

Prof. O.O Odeyemi of Microbiology dept., O.A.U ILE-IFE
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by olayemifisayo(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2015
The Future is a gradual Faith process, don't let their stand disturb you. your space is still available up there, start with what you have and you will be amaze how soon your dream will be fulfilled....

Start here in Ogun state!!! You can buy or lease Land, courageously stepping into your future..
Olayemi

https://www.nairaland.com/2420236/farming-explode-over-2000-hectas
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by millhouse: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Agrofortune: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
trusted:
Ajanla Farms Ltd (Now CHI Farms), is a subsidiary of CHI LTD but is not own by Indian but a Netherlands (Geraddus Vink). I work there.
@Trusted, do you still work there and can i get contact details?
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by millhouse: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2015
hk
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Ltrust(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Want to invest in the agro business and export but need a comprehensive feasibility studies/business plan. We are your one shop solution provider.
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by nassipickin(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
COMPLETE PLANTATION KIT for CASSAVA/MAIZE/RICE@3X-ROI.

The kit is valued with the following specifications:

1). #750,000/hectare (where the hectare is less than or equal to three, x<=3)
2). #500,000/hectare (where the hectare is greater than or equal to four, x>=4)
3). Kit works anywhere your farmland is, Southwest Nigeria.
4). Kit is an international best practices protocol for farmland preparation and planting.
5). Kit hands over your farmland/plantation in six(6)-week from the date of purchase cum land allocation.
6). What's next than to wait for harvest and profit.

Further enquiries, please contact: The Heritage Consultant, +2347055115343-Whatsapp-line.
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by cheezy4real(m): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ekenedilichukwu farm is not here
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by ssolaoye: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
What are the best agricultural and farming business ideas to start in Nigeria in 2019?

The agricultural sector is one of the most flourishing sectors of the Nigerian economy. With proper strategic planning, any individual having basic knowledge of farming and manufacturing operation can start a profitable agriculture business.

You don’t need a huge capital or farmland to get into the agriculture business. If you have a little piece of land in your backyard, you can still plant some crops in small or vertical containers to get the most out of your space.

In this post, we shared a list of most lucrative agricultural and farming business ideas that anyone in Nigeria can start in 2019.

https://invoice.ng/blog/farming-business-ideas-in-nigeria/
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Tolupage(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2019
INTROVERT:
Fp

Don't worry

EBELE INTEGRATED FARMS will join the list next year. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you really started farming? I'd like to know please
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by okoye8: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
Origin Automobile Works are offering 4th generation tractors which are durable, faster, easy-to-operate and capable of working on any land condition in Nigeria. More so, you can gain access to mechanized agriculture today!!!

Simply visit https://tog.ng/ to download the mobile app, register, login and request for tractor with in your location and in minutes a tractor is assigned to you.

For more info, please call 08062649941

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6S5_7Am7Hw

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Nedlog01(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2020
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.
It's for those in Nigeria.

The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc / Starting Up My Vegetable Farm Garden From Scratch (ugwu, Tomato, Green-leaf) / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria.