Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

The Power And Magic Of Mathematics [must See] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Power And Magic Of Mathematics [must See] (638 Views)

Check Out The Beauty Of Mathematics (Pictures) / The Power Of Punctuation / Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power And Magic Of Mathematics [must See] by aywhy93(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hey, you think mathematics is boring ? That's what most people think but to be realistic, mathematics is interesting and fun.

Here is one of the Mathematics magic:

1. Multiply your age by 259 and 39. Just like this....

" 259 x your age x 39 = ? "

Just try it. You'll get an interesting result.

What did you get ? Oya drop your result !!!

That's the power and Magic of mathematics. I'm proud to be a mathematician. :-)
Re: The Power And Magic Of Mathematics [must See] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Cool stuff
Re: The Power And Magic Of Mathematics [must See] by aywhy93(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
musiwax:
Cool stuff
Yeah, MATHS rocks !
Re: The Power And Magic Of Mathematics [must See] by Jboyossai(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2015
lol...shouted back at me, telling me my age thrice.....

1 Like

Re: The Power And Magic Of Mathematics [must See] by aywhy93(m): 5:47am On Jun 30, 2015
Jboyossai:
lol...shouted back at me, telling me my age thrice.....

Wow... it shouted ?... lol
Re: The Power And Magic Of Mathematics [must See] by orogodoganyin(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2015
aywhy93:
Hey, you think mathematics is boring ? That's what most people think but to be realistic, mathematics is interesting and fun.

Here is one of the Mathematics magic:

1. Multiply your age by 259 and 39. Just like this....

" 259 x your age x 39 = ? "

Just try it. You'll get an interesting result.

What did you get ? Oya drop your result !!!

That's the power and Magic of mathematics. I'm proud to be a mathematician. :-)
mind helping to prove this?
cos 85 - cos 55 - sin 25 = 0

(1) (Reply)

Update On List Of Currently Available Post-utme Registrations At #easycafe / Federal University Of Technology, Minna 2015/2016 POST-UTME FORM Is On SALE / Debate: Which One Do You Prefer, Public Schools Or Private Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.