Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,475 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting (40928 Views)

"Weird World "Picture Series vol 1 / Weird Mysteries That Will Blow Your Mind - Daewoorazer / The Power Of Punctuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by ChuzzyBlog: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2015
You cannot undermine the power of the mind. I read this comfortably without any difficulty. Though none of the words were spelt correctly, but i was able to read so fluently. I am still trying to understand why it was that easy to get over.

What do you think?

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/photo-power-of-mind-weird-but.html

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by AfricanApple(f): 6:32am On Jul 20, 2015
there is nothing difficult here uhn, even the dullest girl in my class would be able to read this. the disarrangement of the letters are really not difficult to decipher, probably because they every day words.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by quinnboy: 6:37am On Jul 20, 2015
wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by donsmall94(m): 6:38am On Jul 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
there is nothing difficult here uhn, even the dullest girl in my class would be able to read this. the disarrangement of the letters are really not difficult to decipher, probably because they every day words.
Well said

15 Likes

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by coolebux(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Its kinda easy to read but just looking at the letters without reading it appears weird.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Kunzu(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2015
not technical, but Op u try shaa
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by ChuzzyBlog: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2015
AfricanApple:

Na hyper u be na... Not saying its difficult anyways.

probably because they every day words.

This is where u made a cool point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by AfricanApple(f): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

Na hyper u be na... Not saying its difficult anyways.

This is where u made a cool point.
what do you mean by I'm hyper
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by ChuzzyBlog: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
what do you mean by I'm hyper

genius! grin
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by INTROVERT(f): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Rdeanig is not hrad, wirtnig is wrehe ssrets is.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Rdeanig is not hrad, wirtnig is wrehe ssrets is.
yaeh,cnat bleieve I can raed taht ,the mnid is so pworeful .

6 Likes

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Anamachi3(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2015
That's awesome, heheheh am new here in nairaland o

2 Likes

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by koligs: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Mcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Bonapart(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2015
I was able to read it very accurately
But only if you're clever enough
Wat about those who can't read at all

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by richgang(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2015
I won't comment
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by mrkings84(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2015
MAKE AS MUCH AS 4 TO 10K REFERRAL FEE (AS A THANK YOU) EACH TIME YOU REFER A FRIEND, COLLEAGUE, FAMILY MEMBER ETC TO STANDARD DIGITAL STUDIOS FOR THE PHOTO AND VIDEO COVERAGES OF THEIR WEDDING AND OTHER EVENTS.
FOR MORE INFO CALL OR WHASAPP US ON 08034704620. WE SHOOT PROFESSIONALLY. WE CAN GO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Hemanwel(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Nice one
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by sirnature: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Is jst as easy as d short words we use while chatting........kini big deal? y did Ds thread even make front page.....mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2015
:
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by khalebzy(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2015
This isnt new to me.

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by khalebzy(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
Seconded
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by abumeinben(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2015
yahk.....

Same old story

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2015
angry
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by eliwa47(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin o simple baje!

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2015
embarassed

You know what's hard to read? SPSS 17! Some analysis are really hard to do.. cry cry
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by okotv(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2015
And. undecided though I read through sha. grin
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Timoleon(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2015
. smiley.
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by pointstores(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Cool
Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by richardjemedafe1(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Noinsense..

1t D05 NO7 WOR7 B31NG ON FRON7 P4GE...

R357 1N P34C3 MY D34R N41R4L4ND..

4 Likes

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2015
I couldn't believe. That I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letter in the word are, the only important thing is that the first and the last letter be in the right place. The rest can be total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this forward it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by shalomm: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2015
easy like sunday morning

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting by Dcaliphate(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2015
weidr btu intretseign

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US / Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... / Riot By NASU Staff In FUOYE, Lecturers Brutally Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.