Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,677 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum (6315 Views)

Join KD Job Forum to Get Unadvertised Job Openings In Nigeria? / Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level / Naijajobstalk: The Best Nigerian Job Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2006
Earth scientist in the house lets form a forum where we could easily be located,if there is any job opening.
I AM NKEM OMEDE,a geologist who graduated with a 2(1) from University of Ado Ekiti.My email address is nkemomede@yahoo.com.08027578074.Any other Earth Scientist in the house.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by R4J(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2006
Hi, I'm Tobechi Nkere and I studied geology @ FUTO (got a 2.1)my email addy is ride4j@yahoo.co.uk . I feel this is a marvellous initiative. Let's keep it up.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by jaguda(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2006
Hey, Jaguda also studied Geology (2.2), Unical. Jaguda is also known as Isaac, from class of 1998.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by forgiven(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2006
Forgiven is a practicing geologist but needs a better job. this forum makes sense. Please lets get it started right away. Graduate of Unilorin, good part of second class (lower), not the better part.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by adexx(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2006
Hellow there, my name is Adedayo Kasim a graduate of Geology from the University of Ilorin with HND lower credit. By the way are u guys aware of the NAPE September Technical Meeting coming up on the 27/09/06 @ Lagoon Restaurant by 11AM in Lagos. Lecture will be delivered on the topic: The Intellegent choice for Profitable Reservoir  Management. To be delivered by Luca VarchetterK(UK). Reach me on d1_pee@yaho.com/08023803800
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by Okilo: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2006
I love those thinks ahead of time.I believe the idea of a Geologis/Geophysist forum is wonderful. I am in for it. Cheers!
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by dgeologist: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2006
Hi Geologists/Geophysicists! I'm Seyi by name. A BSc Holder in Geology (2:2). Any opening for me that you know about?
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2006
Are we restricted to work only in Oil coys in Nigeria?I think opportunities abound every where 4Geologists.ASO ROCK!!!D Nigerian seat of power is a subject/object of Geology.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2006
Earth Scientist dis is our own Space.Lets make it UNIQUE-THE EARTH SCIENTIST WAY.Lets inform ourself of any job openings& other info dat will interest only Earth scientists.SUGGESTIONS FOR D RE-DESIGN OF DIS ROOM.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by senator100(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2006
hi
i am ken and i graduated with a 3rd class.will they ever invite me for a test? i have also tried to do pgd no way,they keep eating my though and saying application not granted.i went to uniben.i neeeeeeed help e-mail- success72003@yahoo.com
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by plezant(f): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2006
A graduate of geology, FUTO, 2002
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2006
this is a welcome development, am in for it. This Princeo, I graduated from FUTO in 2000.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by astronp7(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2006
[b]Am a graduate of geology 4rm Delta state university Abraka.I made a 2-2(2003).I am very sure that we can actually work anywhere not jst the oil sector.Please inform me of any job opening.My phone nois 08039582325.AM TRINITY,fondly called TNT.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by astronp7(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2006
[b]Am a graduate of geology 4rm Delta state university Abraka.I made a 2-2(2003).I am very sure that we can actually work anywhere not jst the oil sector.Please inform me of any job opening.My phone nois 08039582325.AM TRINITY,fondly called TNT.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHIKWADO: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2006
Hi,Chukwutem, Thanks 4 ur concern 4 Geo-forum. I am Chikwado Aleke,a graduate of Geology from UNN. ,with Second Class Lower in the year 2004.It's my pleasure to be a member of this forum.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHIKWADO: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2006
Hi,Chukwutem, Thanks 4 ur concern 4 Geo-forum. I am Chikwado Aleke,a graduate of Geology from UNN. ,with Second Class Lower in the year 2004.It's my pleasure to be a member of this forum.My e-mail address is kwados4all@yahoo.com.My mobile alert number is 08037553795
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by danoskyy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2006
Aleke chiwkado,
Ow u dey na danoskyy,Dan Ogbonna, ur Class Mate, Ow far, and ow was ur time at Bayelsa(NYSC),hope fine,
This is a Cool Initiative, kinda like it,
Graduated in 2004, Second class, lower Division, UNN.cheers!
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2006
Dippy love to meet U.When did U graduate?
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2006
Dippy love to meet U.When did U graduate?
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2006
Senator 100 I suggest U go an IT programme.Together with your degree shd give a stronger case y U shd b employed,mayb in IT firms.

Guys,y thinking of getting available jobs,think also of being an employer Ursef.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by jaguda(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2006
Guys, can't earth scientists here synergize our efforts in setting up oil servicing, borehole drilling, soil analysis(GSM Cell Site Build) companies, instead of clamouring for Job openings? Me thinks its time we take our own path and set up sumthing for the future. Geologists good in computer programming can even develop softwares for the industry?

There are a million services dat can be done by earth scientists, we just have to pay our dues.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by forgiven(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2006
I need a place where I can learn how to use seismic interpretation and reservoir chqrqcterization software. Anybody with useful info should please tell me.
Thanks
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2006
For dose dat dont know Mobil is recriuting Trainee Geoscientists wit 2(1) ref;GEO/001/06
Check 2days(26 Sept)Guardian
OR
www.exxonmobil.com/careers
Check above thread on Exxon Mobil.
Hurry it closes on 13Oct.All d best!
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by dgeologist: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2006
Geologists/Geophysicists! Have u all heard that Exxonmobil is recruiting presently as i speak?
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by dgeologist: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2006
Hey guys! I'm a practising Geologist with a Government parastatal, but i'm searching EARNESTLY for BETTER PROSPECTS. Guys in latest ?
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by dgeologist: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2006
CHUCKWUTEM! Whatz up? I was wondering if u knew how Conoil recriuts? Do u know whether they've recuited anybody this year 2006? If yes. When?
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by sam15(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2006
NK(Temi), I love u.Honestly speaking ,I love this forum.At least, Rock and Hammer family all over Nigeria can rub mind together.Great forum!
Anyway,Adedayo Adeyeye is my name.A geology graduate from the University of Ado-Ekiti(UNAD).
A generation comes,a generation goes but the Earth remain the same.(Who can see the depth of the Earth?Who can reconstruct the past?
Yes, Rock and HAMMER Family.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by shija: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2006
nkem, whats up?
grad wit 22 in geol&mining from jos.since 2003 ve served.
can i sent my resume?
timothy shija(tshija2000@yahoo.co.uk,08029445678)
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by niceguy2: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2006
pls can some one tell me if this health safety and environmental seminar organised ny michael morgan consulting is ral,it takes place at ejigbo.am a geologisrt,eugene from unizik awka,i made a 2-1
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2006
Ade,èkù gbàdù!!!how U dey?Where U dey after Akwaibom?Miss ya!
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2006
Dgeologist,I ve tried checkin previous thread to locate wen Conoil recruited,but I cldnt lay my hands on it.I suggest U check their website.I will help U paste a thread 2 c if any oda Nairalander can help.
Re: The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum by CHUKWUTEM(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2006
Co-geologist,I want to first of all say dat people are makin cool money marketin on d internet.By dis I dont mean internet scam.How many of Us ve heard of Google adsense&Adword?Dis one of d coolest ways of earning dollars in Nig.I want to ask weda it is a good idea 2 invite an authority in e-markettin to give us a lecture here in dis forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At What For Naira Loan Company Sent To My Contact / NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince / Vacancy At Netcom Africa Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.