Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? (2532 Views)

"Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP / Church Aborts Couple’s Wedding Over Groom’s Refusal To Remove Designer Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
She shouldn't remove her ijab.Its not part of d requirement.I did mine,using my ijab.Also you should have opened this thread in d 'islam for muslim' section.
Re: Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? by sped1oro(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
BREAKING NEWS : My wife has completed the BVN exercise and it was successful except for the long period of staying on the queue. Moreover, those ignorant people claiming to know the VATICAN more than the POPE are the ones creating confusions and HATE messages on this nairaland forum. My wife was attended to and her account was checked by the officer, after which she was allowed to do the data capture with her HIJAB on. However, somebody else who had opened account with Gtbank without her HIJAB was only asked to show her EARS and not removing her HIJAB outrightly.

Thanks to everyone for the contributions, its been very educating for me..
Re: Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? by trapQ: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
what is wrong with Muslims? were women born with hijabs? if the almighty God wanted women covered, he'd have simply created them with helmets or iron masks but no. Allah is fiction and so is Muhammed. there is only one God and that is the God of the Christians- the omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient God. the God to whom you can pray in any language and not just ARABIC alone. the God of all creation and of signs and wonders. Or tell me, has Mohammed or Allah done anything to prove his sovereignty? NO NO NO NO NO. thousands of Muslims are having visions of our lord JESUS CHRIST and are converting. Repent now and give your precious life to JESUS. He loves you unconditionally. bye!!!
Re: Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? by trapQ: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
most embassies and consulates require your full portrait to be shown, and that obviously includes your ears and neck areas. in most cases your visa will be denied if your passport was taken with a hijab on esp with your ears covered, but you won't be told why you were denied. things isn't rocket science. people should follow simple rules . they say no hijab, then no hijab. she would still be fine if she followed that simple rule.
sped1oro:
I ve read many of the comments and was not surprised to see that most people don't understand the Islamic religion. To start with my wife opened her account with the Hijab on her, and how much she has in her account does not determine how she should be attended because with her transactions she should have been accorded a VIP treatment but the person attending to her did not even check her account history. Also, it is very ignorant to believed all embassies ask you to remove your Hijab rather most of the embassies accept Hijab as part of the muslim dressings. And during the Voters registration and National I.D card exercise, there was no time where muslim women were forced to remove their Hijab. And lastly, i was a Banker too and while in the banking Job there was no compulsion for anyone to remove her Hijab for data capture which is basically the Face and finger prints,so what do you need the ear and neck for?
Re: Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? by sped1oro(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
@ trapQ, i know of many muslim women whose Visa had been granted and they were never asked to show up without Hijab. So stop spreading false information else produce the rule book/procedure for the embassies you so mentioned.
Re: Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? by trapQ: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
its not false my dear. rule book? its not that not serious and I don't have that time . Russian embassy is perfect example
sped1oro:
@ trapQ, i know of many muslim women whose Visa had been granted and they were never asked to show up without Hijab. So stop spreading false information else produce the rule book/procedure for the embassies you so mentioned.
Re: Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? by pupsyd: 12:16am On Jul 01, 2015
YEYE DEY SMELL!
Re: Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? by bashbabe2: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2015
sped1oro:
I ve read many of the comments and was not surprised to see that most people don't understand the Islamic religion. To start with my wife opened her account with the Hijab on her, and how much she has in her account does not determine how she should be attended because with her transactions she should have been accorded a VIP treatment but the person attending to her did not even check her account history. Also, it is very ignorant to believed all embassies ask you to remove your Hijab rather most of the embassies accept Hijab as part of the muslim dressings. And during the Voters registration and National I.D card exercise, there was no time where muslim women were forced to remove their Hijab. And lastly, i was a Banker too and while in the banking Job there was no compulsion for anyone to remove her Hijab for data capture which is basically the Face and finger prints,so what do you need the ear and neck for?

Asalamualaikum warahmatulah wabarakatu brother. Ignore the advice here. Open a thread in Islam for muslim section.most Muslims don't visit the religion section.
My answer is no, hijab is part of a muslim dressing whatever they want to do can be done with her hijab one.
She should go back and if they still insist,she should make complain to a senior person in the bank. It's only a face veil she will need to remove
Re: Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? by bashbabe2: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2015
trapQ:
most embassies and consulates require your full portrait to be shown, and that obviously includes your ears and neck areas. in most cases your visa will be denied if your passport was taken with a hijab on esp with your ears covered, but you won't be told why you were denied. things isn't rocket science. people should follow simple rules . they say no hijab, then no hijab. she would still be fine if she followed that simple rule.
This is not true that .do you work in the high commission to know this information?
Re: Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? by trapQ: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2015
I am a frequent traveler and I tell you, that Russian, US, and Georgian embassy won't even accept a photo that barely shows your ears, talk more of when they are not shown at all or when covered in hijab. you can even go to any photographer, tell him you wanna take passport for visa purposes and he'll enlighten you more you can ask others
bashbabe2:
This is not true that .do you work in the high commission to know this information?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Yoruba Gods and other traditional deities? Are They Really Evil?? / Speaking In Tongues: Another Lie / Nigerians Reacts As Mbaka Gives Another Prophesy Concerning Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.