Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Kylie Jenner Moves Into Her $2.7mil Calabasas Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Moves Into Her $2.7mil Calabasas Home (955 Views)

Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics / Photos: Check Out Kylie Jenner $2.7mil Calabasas Home {pictures Here} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylie Jenner Moves Into Her $2.7mil Calabasas Home by TEGA22222: 6:11am On Jun 30, 2015

17 year old Kylie and Khloe shared a snap from
inside the teen’s new $2.7 million home in
Calabasas, California on Monday.
After months of preparation, Kylie Jenner is finally
moving into her fancy home.

The 17-year-old star – who had been waiting
patiently for renovations to be completed – shared
a photo on her Instagram showing the very stylish
interior of one of the rooms in the 4,900 square
foot home.

READ MORE AND SEE exclusive Photos BELLOW

http://amonpoint.com/2015/06/30/kylie-jenner-moves-into-her-2-7mil-calabasas-home/
Re: Kylie Jenner Moves Into Her $2.7mil Calabasas Home by micronut(m): 6:12am On Jun 30, 2015
make i buy this land before INTROVERT wakes.......
Re: Kylie Jenner Moves Into Her $2.7mil Calabasas Home by jimohibrahim(m): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2015
this guy above me is competiting when there's no competition..

Cool...now Tyga will have more time to... Nohnoh
Re: Kylie Jenner Moves Into Her $2.7mil Calabasas Home by delishpot: 6:22am On Jun 30, 2015
Good for her. Waiting for mine. Eh, she should have waited till she is 18 na, isnt she supposed to be an adult at 18? Anyhoe sha, if she can handle it and if her parents dont mind, its all good
Re: Kylie Jenner Moves Into Her $2.7mil Calabasas Home by Edwardhead(m): 6:30am On Jun 30, 2015
micronut:
make i buy this land before INTROVERT wakes.......

and d post no go reach FP, so?
Re: Kylie Jenner Moves Into Her $2.7mil Calabasas Home by dangotesmummy: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2015
At 17 she don buy house while some 40 something adults will refuse to grow up. Instead of investing, they'll be spending money on local prostitutes and then come here and br bashing the little girl

(1) (Reply)

Share This! Timaya & Baby Mama, Barbara Welcome Their Second Child! / Wiz Khalifa thinks bathrooms are overrated / Cossy Ojiakor Share Boobs Photos From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.