Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Free Fixed Match On Facebook - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Free Fixed Match On Facebook (7074 Views)

This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) / new free fixed football matches Here! Thank Me Later (just for free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Fixed Match On Facebook by Kdultimate: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Good morning ladies and gentleman, am here to invite you to a guy on facebook who normally post fixed match for free on facebook. This guy is real and the game are always 100000 percent sure. Have won some money with this guy and I want you too to win and stop buying fixed match from scammers. Go to facebook and search for SAFEBET. Like the page and read his post and you will know that the guy is real for sure. The guy has 4000+ like already. Good luck and god bless

Re: Free Fixed Match On Facebook by smartxyz(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Kdultimate:
Good morning ladies and gentleman, am here to invite you to a guy on facebook who normally post fixed match for free on facebook. This guy is real and the game are always 100000 percent sure. Have won some money with this guy and I want you too to win and stop buying fixed match from scammers. Go to facebook and search for SAFEBET. Like the page and read his post and you will know that the guy is real for sure. The guy has 4000+ like already. Good luck and god bless
drop d link bro
Re: Free Fixed Match On Facebook by hefeeluv: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
guy drop the links sharp

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Juventus 1 – 3 Barcelona [champions League Final] Highlights / Pool Week 30,week Of Blue. / Uk Pool Week 26 Fixed Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.