Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus! (228905 Views)

He Nearly Killed Someone Because His Pastor Was Called A Devil!!! / There Is Someone In The Bible Who Was So Dark He Was Called Nigger / Good Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus! by oaroloye(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2020
MISHIGAS!

Yisraylite:

Yes. Sir John Hawkins had the dubious distinction of becoming the first slave-ship captain to bring Africans to the Americas.

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS DISINFORMATION?

Which History Book told you that?

THE ROMAN CATHOLICS were enslaving Blacks long before the English began Slavery.

JOHN HAWKINS brought his countrymen into Slavery when he hijacked 301 Slaves from the PORTUGUESE in 1561.

Yisraylite:

Hawkins was a religious gentleman who insisted that his crew “serve God daily” and “love another”. His ship, ironically called “the good ship Jesus,” left the shores of his native England for Africa in October 1562.

QUEEN ELIZABETH I WAS THE SUPREME HEAD OF THE ENGLISH GOVERNMENT AND THE SUPREME HEAD OF THE ANGLICAN RELIGION.

Absenteeism from church was a criminal offence, punishable by a FINE.

The False Christian Religion was seriously important in holding the English Empire together.

[See: THE ENGLISH BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER.]

I was oblivious to the importance of this connection myself, until I saw the lecture THE ULTIMATE HISTORY LESSON, by JOHN TAYLOR GATTO- who resigned after being awarded THE BEST SCHOOLTEACHER in New York City, and New York STATE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj8f7ycnUtU

SOON AFTER LEAKING THESE KEY SECRETS BEHIND OYINBO RACIST IMPERIALISM IN 2012, JOHN TAYLOR GATTO WAS HIT WITH A SERIES OF STROKES, AND DIED IN 2018 (83 years).

If you investigate, you will find that this often happens.

AARON RUSSO exposed the INFERNAL REVENUE SERVICE,® thst NO LAW supports their TAXATION stranglehold on the American people, anden came down with Cancer.

The assassin of BOB MARLEY confessed on BBC Radio, how he infected him with a CANCER VIRUS and then DIED.

KERMIT ROOSEVELT confessed how he FRAMED the Iranian Prime Minister for TERRORIST ACTS, similar to BOKO HARAM, that HE HIMSELF created, when he was Middle East CIA Director- and then died.

The West African CIA Director who passed the order to assassinate PATRICE LUMUMBA of the CONGO confessed on BBC Radio, and then died.

American Engineer, STANLEY MEYER proved that Bulgarian YULL BROWN'S discovery that AC Electrolysis of ORDINARY WATER produces a GAS more powerful than HYDROGEN FUEL, and can be RETROFITTED into ANY Gasoline Engine, so that ALL CARS CAN RUN ON WATER, was ASSASSINATED minutes after his public demonstration in 1998.

YULL BROWN was ALSO assassinated in 1998.

In 2011 five Lagos Schoolchildren adapted the MEYER TECHNOLOGY to power a standard generator for FIVE HOURS on a GALLON of URINE.

They have NEVER been heard from since.

In 2008, an IGBO Nigerian Doctor, OGBE OSULA, using a modernized version of ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE'S machine for detecting and instantly destroying Disease Organisms, turned up dead at 32, after having joined MEDICOS SAN FRONTIERS. Cause of Death was allegedly "HEART ATTACK."

Yisraylite:

He arrived at Sierra Leone, and in a short time he had three hundred blacks in his possession. Hawkins claimed to have acquired them “partly by sword and partly by other means.”

THAT IS A COMPLETE LIE: HE HIJACKED THOSE 301 SLAVES FROM THE PORTUGUESE.

This caused all of the English to be banned from Spanish Ports.

What is the Source of your DISINFORMATION?

Yisraylite:

The Good Ship Jesus | The Beginning of the British Slave Trade

The Good Ship Jesus

What has come to be referred to as "The Good Ship Jesus" was in fact the "Jesus of Lubeck," a 700-ton ship purchased by King Henry VIII from the Hanseatic League, a merchant alliance between the cities of Hamburg and Lubeck in Germany. Twenty years after its purchase the ship, in disrepair, was leant to Sir John Hawkins by Queen Elizabeth.

HE DID NOT ACQUIRE THIS SHIP UNTIL THE YEAR AFTER HIS HIJACKING OF THE PORTUGUESE SLAVES.

Yisraylite:

Hawkins, a cousin of Sir Francis Drake, was granted permission from Queen Elizabeth for his first voyage in 1562. He was allowed to carry Africans to the Americas "with their own free consent" and he agreed to this condition. Hawkins had a reputation for being a religious man who required his crew to "serve God daily" and to love one another. Sir Francis Drake accompanied Hawkins on this voyage and subsequent others. Drake, was himself, devoutly religious. Services were held on board twice a day.

THERE WAS NOTHING ABNORMAL A OUT THIS.

Yisraylite:

John Hawkins Coat of Arms
A bound slave adorns John Hawkins' coat of arms.
Off the coast of Africa, near Sierra Leone, Hawkins captured 300-500 slaves, mostly by plundering Portugese ships, but also through violence and subterfuge promising Africans free land and riches in the new world. He sold most of the slaves in what is now known as the Dominican Republic. He returned home with a profit and ships laden with ivory, hides, and sugar. Thus began the British slave trade.

Yisraylite:

On his return to England Queen Elizabeth, livid, assailed Hawkins charging that his endeavor, ", was detestable and would call down vengeance from heaven upon the undertakers." When Elizabeth became fully aware, however, of the profits to be made she joined in partnership with Hawkins and provided him with the "Jesus of Lubeck," a.k.a., "The Good Ship Jesus."

THIS CONTRADICTS YOUR OWN STORY: HOW COULD JOHN HAWKINS HAVE USED THE JESUS OF LÜBECK TO FERRY SLAVES TO THE DOMINCAN REPUBLIC, WHEN QUEEN ELIZABETH I HADN'T GIVEN IT TO HIM YET?

Yisraylite:

A later slaving expedition in 1567, consisting of five ships and the "Jesus of Lubeck," met with resistance from the Spaniards at St Juan d'Ulloa in Mexico. Since the slave trade was illegal Spanish colonists usually required a charade of force from British ships, after which they would buy slaves at a discount. This time, however, the Spanish attacked the British ships and the "Jesus of Lubeck," cumbersome and difficult to maneuver, was sunk and the crew slaughtered. Hawkins escaped with Drake on a smaller ship.

(*JUNGIDI!*)

Yisraylite:

Hawkins, his piratic ambitions dashed, returned to England and remained there in the service of the Queen. He gained distinction for his pivotal role in defeating the Spanish Armada and was knighted in 1588.

Bastage:

You do know that Jesus is a very common name in Latin America where this ship was headed?
It has nothing to do with the name of Christ.

Ironically one of the Portugese ships that Hawkins plundered for slaves was called the Madre De Deus (The Mother of God).

I HAD BEEN WONDERING ABOUT THAT TIDBIT OF INFORMATION FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS- WHICH WAS WHEN I FIRST LEARNED THAT THE GENERAL PERCEPTION OF THE SLAVE TRADE IS A LIE.

According to one JOHNNY ABORIGNE'S VIDEO (the original since deleted from YouTube,) there were FAR TOO MANY SLAVES to have been brought from Africa- most of them came from the Americas themselves.

SLAVES (ignorant of Geography,) we're TOLD that they ALL came from "WEST AFRICA," which many did, but MOST DID NOT.

It was logistically impossible to ferry that many Slaves (i.e. 300-400) across the ATLANTIC. Johnny Aborigne challenged the notion that TransAtlantic Slave Ships ever existed, BECAUSE NOT ONE OF THEM WAS EVER SEEN IN A MUSEUM EXHIBIT, DISPLAY- or anything other than just THAT ONE INFAMOUS CARTOON!

The OYINBOS ALWAYS kept DISPLAYS of ANYTHING they did- no matter how shameful- including TORTURE INSTRUMENTS they used on each other. But NO RECORD of the Existence of any Slave Ship existed by 2014.

Then, suddenly, the Oyinbos claimed to have found an INTACT SLAVE SHIP WRECK that allegedly went down off MADAGASCAR, with 300 Slaves still chained together.

The FIRST News Report (which I saw with my own eyes,) said that THIS WAS THE FIRST such shipwreck that had EVER been found.

Then THEY DELETED THAT DETAIL- why? I believe that the wreck was FAKED!

It is very important that the Oyinbos keep alive the elaborate FICTION that they were able to FERRY as many as TWELVE MILLION AFRICANS across the Atlantic Ocean.

Johnny Aborigne asked the simple question: "WHERE DID THEY KEEP THE DRINKING WATER?"

When you think about THAT, ALONE, the MYTH falls apart!

According to a referenced Historian, MacNEIL DIXON, JOHN HAWKINS was "THE MOST SUCCESSFUL SLAVE TRADER OPERATING OUT OF LIVERPOOL. HE KIDNAPPED 75,000 WEST AFRICANS FROM THEIR HOMES. THE NAME OF HIS SLAVE SHIP WAS THE JESUS."

[See: THE PETER PLAN, by Dr. Lawrence Peter.]

I believed that lie for 30 years, without questioning it. Only when the Internet was available, was I able to investigate the facts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hawkins_(naval_commander)

preselect:

i even hear say the ancient song ''amazing grace'' was first sung in a slave ship by a slave master/clergy whose slave ship was sinking and he was rescued by the slaves who obviously were wonder swimmers (those slaves may have been from the south south of naija grin )

WHAT A HORRIBLE AND MISERABLE LIE!

Horus:

Since the slave-master is an enemy of the slave, if the slave prays to the same God as the master, he is praying to the God that enabled the slavemaster to enslave him. Therefore, that God is the enemy of the slave or captive just as the slave-master is.

WHAT A HORRIBLE AND MISERABLE PACK OF LIES!

. EXODUS 21:1-6.

"Now these are the Judgments
which thou shalt set before them.
2. "If thou buy an Hebrew servant,
six years he shall serve:
and in the seventh
he shall go out free for nothing.
3. "If he came in by himself,
he shall go out by himself:
if He were married,
then his wife
shall go out with him.
4. "If his master have
given him a wife,
and she have born him
sons or daughters;
the wife and her children
shall be her master's,
and he shall go out by himself.
5. "And if the servant shall plainly say,

'I LOVE MY MASTER,
MY WIFE, AND MY CHILDREN;
I WILL NOT GO OUT FREE:'

6. "Then his master
shall bring him
unto the judges;
he shall also bring him
to the door,
or unto the door post;
and his master
shall bore his ear through
with an aul;
and he shall serve him
for ever."

HOW DOES THIS SOUND LIKE "SETTLING A DEBT?"

. DEUTERONOMY 15:1-18.

AT the end of every seven years
thou shalt make a release.
2. And this is the manner
of the release:

"EVERY CREDITOR
THAT LENDETH OUGHT
UNTO HIS NEIGHBOUR
SHALL RELEASE IT;
HE SHALL NOT EXACT IT
OF HIS NEIGHBOUR,
OR OF HIS BROTHER;
BECAUSE IT IS CALLED

'THE LORD'S RELEASE.' "

3. Of a foreigner thou mayest exact it again:
but that which is thine with thy Brother
thine hand shall Release;
4. Save when there shall be no poor among you;
for The LORD shall greatly
Bless thee in the land
which The LORD thy God
giveth thee
for an inheritance to possess it:
5. Only if thou carefully
hearken unto
The Voice of The LORD thy God,
to observe to do
all these Commandments
Which I Command thee this day.
6. For The LORD thy God
Blesseth thee,
as He promised thee:
and thou shalt lend
unto many nations,
but thou shalt not borrow;
and thou shalt reign
over many nations,
but they shall not reign over thee.
7. If there be among you a poor man
of one of thy Brethren
within any of thy gates
in thy land which
The LORD thy God
giveth thee,
thou shalt not harden thine heart,
nor shut thine hand
from thy poor brother:
8. But thou shalt open
thine hand wide unto him,
and shalt surely lend him
sufficient for his need,
in that which He wanteth.
9. Beware that there be not a thought
in thy wicked heart,
saying,

"THE SEVENTH YEAR,
THE YEAR OF RELEASE,
IS AT HAND;"

and thine eye be evil
against thy poor brother,
and thou givest him nought;
and he cry unto The LORD against thee,
and it be Sin unto thee.
10. Thou shalt surely give him,
and thine heart shall not be grieved
when thou givest unto him:
because that for this thing
The LORD thy God shall Bless thee
in all thy works,
and in all that thou puttest
thine hand unto.
11. For the Poor
shall never cease
out of the land:
therefore I Command thee,
saying,

"THOU SHALT
OPEN THINE HAND WIDE
UNTO THY BROTHER,
TO THY POOR,
AND TO THY NEEDY,
IN THY LAND."

12. And if thy Brother,
an Hebrew man,
or an Hebrew woman,
be sold unto thee,
and serve thee six years;
then in the seventh year
thou shalt let him go free from thee.
13. And when thou
sendest him out free from thee,
thou shalt not let him
go away empty:
14. Thou shalt furnish him liberally
out of thy flock,
and out of thy floor,
and out of thy winepress:
of that wherewith The LORD thy God
hath Blessed thee
thou shalt give unto him.
15. And thou shalt remember
that thou wast a bondman
in the land of Egypt,
and The LORD thy God
redeemed thee:
therefore I Command thee
this thing to day.
16. And it shall be,
if He say unto thee,

I WILL NOT
GO AWAY FROM THEE;

because He loveth thee
and thine house,
because He is well with thee;
17. Then thou shalt take an aul,
and thrust it through his ear
unto the door,
and He shall be
thy servant for ever.
And also unto thy maidservant
thou shalt do likewise.
18. It shall not seem hard unto thee,
when thou sendest him away
free from thee;
for He hath been worth
a double hired servant to thee,
in serving thee six years:
and the LORD thy God
shall Bless thee
in all that thou doest.

THE SLAVERY PRACTICED BY THE HEBREW ISRAELITES WAS AN AMICABLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN RIGHTEOUS SERVANTS OF GOD!

The Slavery practiced by the OYINBOS was a CAPITAL SIN, that cost THEM and their DESCENDANTS their SOULS in PERPETUITY!

. EXODUS 21:15-17.

15. "And he that smiteth
his father,
or his mother,
shall be surely
put to death.

16. "And he that stealeth
a man,
and selleth him,
or if he be found in his hand,
he shall surely be put to death.

17. "And he that curseth
his father, or his mother,
shall surely be put to death."

THE SLAVERY THE OYINBOS PRACTICED WAS EQUATED WITH CURSING OR SMITING ONE'S PARENTS!

The wicked Souls condemning BIBLICAL SLAVERY never mention this.

When I have pointed it out to them, NOT ONE OF THEM has come back to say: "I WAS WRONGLY INFORMED!"

That tells me that THEY ARE PAID TO DECEIVE THE PUBLIC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gospel Hymns And Songs — ♫Praise & Worship || Prevailing Prayers ♫ / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.