Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,955 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo (50663 Views)

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by eipreel(f): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
and this is on front page angry
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by intergral(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by vision2050: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
i dont understand let me read again,
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by freakthingz(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shaadey:
eyah

Ee dey like say u too go like hot slap

*no vex na play
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by yassjib: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
na just talk talk
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by NaijaCuzin: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
[b][/b]She wan divorce the guy
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by seedorfg(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
someone want to eat slap, praise God grin
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Goldmaxx(f): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
abeg who she don help
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Cholls(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
my sister Mrs Yobo i know say u dey read this...I Swear You No Well.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Neplusultra(f): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
He shunt slap you o pls! Dat beautiful face no need am kiss
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by aderome(f): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
adaeze u are in heaven and u are requesting for hellfire OK OK.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by EdDave(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Krisgift(f): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
You've heard her Joseph.
Time to get your boxing gloves and go Mayweather on her.
Mtcheww.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by notoriousbabe: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wetin come be our own,if you like make you fat like elephant mtcheeeeeew
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by 9jatatafo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Go and meet a doctor for mouth lock. This Yobo's wife is enjoying her marriage while her mom and Fashanu are messing around
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by rebella(f): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Any time this girl opens her mouth, she comes across as someone who is a few points short of retar.ded
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by damiloladuke: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
this family seems possesed

READ MY SIGNATURE ABEG, IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by festusfeezy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wow, this girl go good slapping anyhow oo, but wait a minute, what kinda slap is she talking about?

Lolzzz, anyway nice couples
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
edwife:
I don't know why Nigerians read meaning to everything,this is obviously sarcasm.... undecidedundecided
thank u oooo

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by ManTiger(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
Nice couple tho! between Yobo turning her wife into a punching bag is
definitely a handwork from from the village witches.

Joseph Yobo! How stupid art thou
Simple comprehension, you can't, na your type dey call Buhari President Buhari!
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sounds like she's a masochist
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Dindondin(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
udmydearest:
Silly talk...
May be John Fashanu was right to some point abt Adaeze Yobo mum.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by babamadiba(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
Nice couple tho! between Yobo turning her wife into a punching bag is
definitely a handwork from from the village witches.

Joseph Yobo! How stupid art thou
my god! Did you read the post before jumping to comment? It's a pity.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by littlemistress: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
SirChasm at its peak undecided undecided
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
i cant stop laughing seriously, e make sense sha, if that will control your eating habit..

funny woman! i can imagine.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by 141samuel: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
joking
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by seangy4konji: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
mumu
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Make woman just dey dey talk rubbish.
Mchew.

Adaeze,I never hesperedis from u
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by mmsen: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
Yobo continue slapping her so she won't need blush and contouring wink

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
... she try...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by ideatoprince18(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
come and hire me Mrs adaeze yobo.....I would make sure I slap you till u find itself in d hospital shouting 'hesperedit'...mtsvhew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.