Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Blog Money Or Blood Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blog Money Or Blood Money (791 Views)

Access Bank, Please Return My Money Or Visa Card / Amazon Go: First Store With No Money Or Lines / Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Money Or Blood Money by JimloveTM(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
You don't know how much FREE MONEY you are missing not having a blog. My small business BLOG generated over N300,000 in revenue in the last 15 months selling "business startup guides" alone to Nigerian entrepreneurs from just 2 business articles. I can imagine how much it would have been if it were up to 10 or 20 articles...

I know a friend who has written over 15 business startup articles, sells each guide and business plan for up to N6,000 per piece to startup entrepreneurs and makes more than N100,000 a month (the higher you rank for a keyword on google, the more people discover your articles and may want you to consult for them). It's amazing how an article that takes less than 3 hours to put together can be an unending fountain of side incomes.....

Stop folding your hands, get a blog, create articles that will solve people's problems.The other day i was going through my Yandex Metrica (i find this better than Google Analytics) and i discovered someone searched a post with a keyword on google with my name "How to embark on Personal CDS as a corper by JimloveTM"
...That's influence!, That's impact!, and a few more cash to my pockets.

If you are having a difficult time setting up a blog and finding articles that will convert and pull in traffic to you, you can refer to this Article here>> https://jimlovetm.com/service/let-me-design-you-a-professional-blog-or-website-that-will-make-you-money

Like i always said, the internet is the second best thing that has happened to man after Salvation.. It provides a better platform to reach more people than any other method

Whether you are into makeups, catering, real estate, a blog will give you a voice... You can teach makeup tips via your blog and you an build loyal readers you can convert to customers with time

If you make a research to the sales volume of Jumia, Konga, Amazon, Ali express, your local supermarkets don't sell that much. You need to begin taking advantage of the opportunities available online. You can sell products via your blog too. I have a mini ecommerce setup for my blog where i sell some of my works.

If you are lucky enough to get google adsense approval and integrate into your blog, with a fair amount of traffic, you can earn up to an additional $500 on your efforts monthly...That's over 150k monthly in this recession.

Seth Godin, one of America's finest business speakers rose to prominence and fame on the basis of a blog. He published an article he titled the "Idea Virus", few months later he was getting IVs to top business conferences in America.

Mashable one of the world's biggest media company is a blog.. If you think blogs are for people who are jobless, think again..

A lot of Nigerians don't even know what blogging means or how to blog. Every now and then I see a lot of blogs carrying false news just to get views. It doesn't work like that. A blog that succeeds is a blog that people trust.. If no one trusts the info from your blog, no one will ever go there for information. You don't want people to visit your site want, you want them to keep coming back for reliable news, articles, reviews or whatever you are writing on.

If you are still thinking BLOOD MONEY, RITUALS, OR FRAUD, quit those thoughts, Start thinking BLOG MONEY
https://jimlovetm.com/service/let-me-design-you-a-professional-blog-or-website-that-will-make-you-money

1 Like

Re: Blog Money Or Blood Money by JimloveTM(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
BLOG Money Part 2_
The screenshot below is one of the Blogs i designed. This blog makes quite some decent revenue as it provides entrepreneurs with information on Business startups. To get your own Blog now and make some decent part time income for yourself click here >> https://jimlovetm.com/service/let-me-design-you-a-professional-blog-or-website-that-will-make-you-money

Re: Blog Money Or Blood Money by JimloveTM(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
BLOG MONEY_ (3)
FAQ 1: Which Blogging Niche sells more?
Reply: Business, Gossip, Tech, Fashion, Politics. These niches sell well, but it all depends on your area of interest. and passion I write more about business and tech, and i enjoy that area. Passion is the number 1 requirement of a blogger
Re: Blog Money Or Blood Money by JimloveTM(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
FAQ2: What is Traffic?
Traffic is the rate at which people view your blog or website. A blog is said to have a high traffic when it attracts a lot of visitors in a day. People will be attracted to your blog if you post enough quality articles to engage them. If you have a traffic rate of more than 500 unique visitors a day, you have a fair amount of traffic
Re: Blog Money Or Blood Money by Chigozie1(m): 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
JimloveTM:
BLOG MONEY_ (3)
FAQ 1: Which Blogging Niche sells more?
Reply: Business, Gossip, Tech, Fashion, Politics. These niches sell well, but it all depends on your area of interest. and passion I write more about business and tech, and i enjoy that area. Passion is the number 1 requirement of a blogger

Hello Bro, I'd love to ask, what niches are best for a Nigerian audience?
Re: Blog Money Or Blood Money by JimloveTM(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Chigozie1:

Hello Bro, I'd love to ask, what niches are best for a Nigerian audience?

Gossip/Entertainment sells well in Nigeria. Business Sells well too i know this because it is my Niche.

(1) (Reply)

How To Register SMS Service Business / How To Start Your Own Small Importation We Are Helping People To Do That / Now Dollar Is Available In The Forex Market And It's Value Is Slumb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.