Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,300 members, 7,857,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Waje On A Kenyan Tour This July - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje On A Kenyan Tour This July (508 Views)

I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje / Go For Tour This Year And I Will Divorce You, Kim Tells Kanye / INTRIGUING: A Kenyan Version Of Olajumoke, The Bread Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waje On A Kenyan Tour This July by juwonsmyle(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2015
Multiple award winning singer and actress Aituaje Iruobe popularly known as Waje will be in Kenya for her maiden East African tour.

Waje will be in Kenya between July 2-6.

She took to social media to confirm her visit,

To my darlings in Kenya. One of you always asks during our chat sessions when I’m coming to you and I’ll always say ‘very soon’. Soon now has a date and it is the 2nd of July till the 6th that I have designated to being with you guys.

You wonderful fans mean the world to me and i love you for encouraging me. I’m coming down to show my appreciation for your love and support so get ready because we’ll be jamming together as my E.A Tour kicks off. Love you guys. #YouTheBest #WajeEATour, she said.

2nd July to 6th #kenya …..6th -9th of July Tanzania and 9th-12th Uganda ( will be my first time in Uganda) I’m excited about my July. The East and i are starting a music love affair.

The Tunnel actress participated in the remake of P-Square’s Omoge Mi and featured as the female voice in the duo’s 2008 hit track Do Me. She was also featured on Banky W’s Thief My Kele and M.I’s One Naira. She’s currently working with Nigerian youths through her organisation ‘Waje’s Safe House’.

http://vibes247.com/waje-on-a-kenyan-tour-this-july/

Re: Waje On A Kenyan Tour This July by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Waje On A Kenyan Tour This July by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Abeg, how does this make the price of fuel become #20 per litre

Next please..

Z.R

(1) (Reply)

Short Story Sunday / 28-year-old Man Bags 1 Month Imprisonment For Stealing 7 Pieces Of Meats / Kiss Daniel Support Gay Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.