Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (238827 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
did u recieve the admission letter already?
fikki1:
@namebdis4, how is school...n how prep, waiting patiently till April oo in other to start the language course application.. . Goedemorgen... Dank u voor uw support
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
namebdis4:
did u recieve the admission letter already?

i went to post office yesterday, and i was told its not a registered mail, so i have to wait till its delivered, moreover i contacted the school and i was told it was sent as a normal mail.. So its going to take a while to receive it, i just pray and hope its in time...

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 23, 2015
@fikki1, just be patient then, u will definitely receive it. stay blessed
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 6:24am On Dec 23, 2015
Sent a mail to the school as regards other options for payment and they replied that they'd be going on xmas break from 21 dec-4 jan..So i gues i'd have to wait till then and be prepared financially for anythng that comes up afterwards as the application deadline is imminent..will be running the legalisation too by 4th jan insha allah.. @name*
Thanks for your concern guys..we'd have our testimonies to this IJN
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2015
that is great. are you applying only for VUB, why not try Ghent University, International Masters of Science and Environmental Nematology. I can help you with that. Application deadline for pre-admission is 1st January 2016. Here you are academically pre admitted before you are ask to do your legalization of you documents. So you are sure about your admission before spending on legalization. wish you the best
167tunde:
Sent a mail to the school as regards other options for payment and they replied that they'd be going on xmas break from 21 dec-4 jan..So i gues i'd have to wait till then and be prepared financially for anythng that comes up afterwards as the application deadline is imminent..will be running the legalisation too by 4th jan insha allah.. @name*
Thanks for your concern guys..we'd have our testimonies to this IJN
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2015
@name* I applied to ghent too for master in biochem and biotech..am actually waiting on the legalisation thing..been asked to send legalised copy of certificate nd transcript coupled with other documents.
That reminds me, i was asked to send a document explaining the grading system in country, whre can i get that pls..ministry of edu or my uni ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2015
if you transcript have a note on it which explains the grading system, them you do not have to send such a document or you can ask your uni to provide a copy of the grading system of the Uni. The grading system is usually on the first page of the transcript. Pls check your transcript.
167tunde:
@name* I applied to ghent too for master in biochem and biotech..am actually waiting on the legalisation thing..been asked to send legalised copy of certificate nd transcript coupled with other documents.
That reminds me, i was asked to send a document explaining the grading system in country, whre can i get that pls..ministry of edu or my uni ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2015
@name* I think it does..says keys to grade
Marks Grade Point and Description..so obviously i would not need the document then..
I should fix the legalisation by first week in jan and i plan to send via courier which is reckoned faster
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2015
yes my brother. Just relax and enjoy your xmas and new years feast and then finalize everything in January then. Merry Xmas and Happy new year 2016 to you and your family. Stay Blessed
167tunde:
@name* I think it does..says keys to grade
Marks Grade Point and Description..so obviously i would not need the document then..
I should fix the legalisation by first week in jan and i plan to send via courier which is reckoned faster
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Thanks boss @name*..this is the moniker @fikki1 gave you..I seem to be use to it.
Thank you fams for being there..God bless you and yours during this yelutide season and afterwards IJN..cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2015
167tunde:
Thanks boss @name*..this is the moniker @fikki1 gave you..I seem to be use to it.
Thank you fams for being there..God bless you and yours during this yelutide season and afterwards IJN..cheers

lolzzzz..... merry xmas in advance pals...
let the food go round ooo...

ik ben hier...
ik hou van u alle..
dank u well

@name... decipher.... grin
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
what is the meaning of that fikki1
fikki1:

lolzzzz..... merry xmas in advance pals...
let the food go round ooo...

ik ben hier...
ik hou van u alle..
dank u well

@name... decipher.... grin
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
namebdis4:
what is the meaning of that fikki1

i said yhu should translate it na... i wont tell you ooo tongue
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
I am trying to do the translation but i still need ur help
Thanks
fikki1:

i said yhu should translate it na... i wont tell you ooo tongue
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
namebdis4:
I am trying to do the translation but i still need ur help
Thanks

on ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2015
the translation na
fikki1:

on ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2015
namebdis4:
the translation na

ok...but mean while, merry xmas to all of you... many more to celebrate
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by jayooh: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Does anyone know the deadline for applying to engineering courses at Gent uni?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
check here

http://www.ugent.be/en/education/degree/practical/application/deadlines.htm

jayooh:
Does anyone know the deadline for applying to engineering courses at Gent uni?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
hi everyone.
i am about to apply to Brussels Business School...
Any advice plz? im really scared of the visa issues ive been hearing of...
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 29, 2015
don't be scared, prepare well are you will get the visa simple
fayvableu:
hi everyone.
i am about to apply to Brussels Business School...
Any advice plz? im really scared of the visa issues ive been hearing of...
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by jayooh: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
What sorta preparations should be made for visa app?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
check at the embassy website
jayooh:
What sorta preparations should be made for visa app?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to you guyses..I pray every of our heart desires shall come to past before long IJN. Cheers
@topsy*..Mrs Gloria's number is connecting now
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
happy new year 2016
167tunde:
Happy new year to you guyses..I pray every of our heart desires shall come to past before long IJN. Cheers
@topsy*..Mrs Gloria's number is connecting now
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
happy new yr to you all. please let get on board again and help each other here
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by benson3788(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Can somebody help with a school in Belgium offering BSc Psychology in English? Thank you
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Masters or undergradaute?
benson3788:
Can somebody help with a school in Belgium offering BSc Psychology in English? Thank you
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by benson3788(m): 6:20am On Jan 06, 2016
namebdis4:
Masters or undergradaute?

BSc, undergraduate. Thank you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Hello guyses..pls am on the verge of legalising my documents and i want to ask if it would be done on the original copy of my certificates as ghent university says they require original copies to be submitted..many thanks

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2016
167tunde:
Hello guyses..pls am on the verge of legalising my documents and i want to ask if it would be done on the original copy of my certificates as ghent university says they require original copies to be submitted..many thanks

nah... Legalise the phoyocopy.. Shey u fit toward yhur hard earned certificate to another ni.. The lagalised copy is wat i used..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (77) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.