Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (238603 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Alkason: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ademidecare:

Hi, I’m currently in Nigeria and also processing my documents for Long stay visa. I’ve done all authentication and if you don’t mind, I can help you with the documents you need here in Nigeria

What kind of visa are you processing?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by alomeda600(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bulldaev:

Pls how did you show proof of funds?
Is it by block account?
Can I get your contact. I need to get certain information from you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Aisha07259: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2022
RomanGreen:

Good day, please I want to apply for Msc in the above schools...what are the requirements?

Hello sorry I want to ask if anyone is added to a group if you’re going to Belgium from Nigeria I could use a support group..Please help
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Aisha07259: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Hello everyone, I’m applying to the Belgian embassy soon for postgraduate studies and I would like if anyone is in any group chat related to schooling in Belgium for people from Nigeria I could use a support group pleaseee
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Ademidecare: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
HorlahTunjee:
Hello everyone

Please I am writing to ask about the Belgium family reunion visa process for a dependent (spouse). Can someone give me information about how much I need to show, health insurance etc.

Your sponsor pay slip for 1 year
Sponsor Tax return
Sponsor Employment contract
Sponsor Insurance covering the dependent
Sponsor House contract and registration
Sponsor Identity card front and back
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Ademidecare: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Alkason:

What kind of visa are you processing?

Family Reunion Visa with a Belgian
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Lawalseyi: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2022
Ademidecare:

Your sponsor pay slip for 1 year
Sponsor Tax return
Sponsor Employment contract
Sponsor Insurance covering the dependent
Sponsor House contract and registration
Sponsor Identity card front and back
[color=#006600][/color]
Pls I'm applying to a school in Belgium, I'm seeing something about legalisation of documents on this platform do I have to do that before apply to the school also what are the necessary documents needed for Belgium visa application
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by oluwamitomisin: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
Let's discuss guys.
Did you complete your studies in Belgium at any level and do not mind to tell us how you went about securing a job? What are the options available? How did you navigate them? Which websites to apply thro? What courses are most sought after?
Did you have to relocate from Belgium for somewhere else due to some circumstances? How does Belgium compare to your new destination?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Ademidecare: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lawalseyi:

[color=#006600][/color]
Pls I'm applying to a school in Belgium, I'm seeing something about legalisation of documents on this platform do I have to do that before apply to the school also what are the necessary documents needed for Belgium visa application

Ma’am/Sir, I didn’t apply for Belgium study visa but others who did might actually help. Yes, you have to legalise your Nigerian documents before you can submit your visa application
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2022
For some school like Ugent, u have to do it durint tjr admission process.
Lawalseyi:

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 2:14am On Dec 10, 2022
oluwamitomisin:
Let's discuss guys.
Did you complete your studies in Belgium at any level and do not mind to tell us how you went about securing a job? What are the options available? How did you navigate them? Which websites to apply thro? What courses are most sought after?
Did you have to relocate from Belgium for somewhere else due to some circumstances? How does Belgium compare to your new destination?

I think most people are done with their studies and some are working
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Oforkapaul: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Who else is applying for bachelor of engineering technology at Ku Leuven Belgium
Let's know ourselves
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Luzznation: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Luzznation: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Aisha07259: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2023
Hello everyone, I just submitted recently earlier this month for my Belgium student visa..I have completed the interview and I want to know how long it takes after interview to hear from the embassy
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Moheat(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ceec115:
Ghent University, KU Leuven and University of Antwerp that I know don't collect application fee. Universities like VUB collects. There are hundreds of English taught master's programme taught by these schools. You did mention of "Social science," that is a bachelor's degree program offered jointly by VUB and UGhent. In that instance you pay application fee cos VUB is the application processing university. Again , I don't think you need TOEFL and co to gain Admission in these universities I listed. Hello since the deadline for admission to either ghents university or ku leuvon ,which are my choice of institution to study in Belgium, are close or already over, I've decided to apply for the 2023 academic year, to have enough time to prepare my documents, I went through their websites and have questions firstly about, Ghent does anybody know if I need to learn Flemish Dutch or French to apply? and if not would I need an English proficiency exam like ielts, the website also says application is free, but for the social science faculty of which is the only English speaking course for a separate program (quite confusing) i have to pay an application fee of about 50€,pls anybody studying at Ghent or ku leuvon or who has any knowledge about this should please answer

I'm applying to University of Hasselt for 2023/24 academic session too. Could you please dm me? O7O35OO7687. Let's share ideas.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Moheat(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Aisha07259:
Hello everyone, I just submitted recently earlier this month for my Belgium student visa..I have completed the interview and I want to know how long it takes after interview to hear from the embassy

Hello Aisha, could you please share with me how you legalized/authenticate your documents. Also, I want to know the documents you submitted.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Moheat(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Aisha07259:

Hello sorry I want to ask if anyone is added to a group if you’re going to Belgium from Nigeria I could use a support group..Please help

Please let me know if there is a group. I have applied to University of Hasselt, though the online pre-registration. I want to know the legalization process and the documents to be legalized. Thank you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Aisha07259: 7:07am On Jan 17, 2023
Moheat:

Please let me know if there is a group. I have applied to University of Hasselt, though the online pre-registration. I want to know the legalization process and the documents to be legalized. Thank you.

There’s a group..add your number so I can ask for you to be added to the group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Aisha07259: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Kingchuks17:
Hello house, pls I applied for visa application on 22/12/2021 and was called for an interview 05/01/2022 and it was a blocked account I did and I emailed the embassy and the replied that the are still working on my visa for a month now and it's a blocked account and my school is to resume on 6th of February 2022 I seriously don't know what to do maybe message my school or just wait
Hello I’m in the same situation as you at the moment..Did you eventually hear from them? How long did it take?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Ademidecare: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2023
Aisha07259:
It takes 12/13weeks processing if I’m not mistaken.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Ademidecare: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Aisha07259:

Hello I’m in the same situation as you at the moment..Did you eventually hear from them? How long did it take?

You’re always advised to start your processing at least 3months before departure date.
I applied for long stay art 40 on 15/11/22 and it’s been 8weeks without no information so I called and ask for hats going on. They told me it takes 12/13 weeks in total for decision.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Aisha07259: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ademidecare:

You’re always advised to start your processing at least 3months before departure date.
I applied for long stay art 40 on 15/11/22 and it’s been 8weeks without no information so I called and ask for hats going on. They told me it takes 12/13 weeks in total for decision.

Please what number did you call exactly so I can make a call too on my application

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Ademidecare: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Aisha07259:

Please what number did you call exactly so I can make a call too on my application

Should you have any other questions regarding the process of your application, you can contact the Immigration Office by email (infodesk@ibz.fgov.be) or by telephone (+ 32 2 488 80 00).

Website of the Immigration Office: www.dofi.fgov.be

Mind you, calling with a Nigerian number is not advisable.I asked someone in Belgium to call on my behalf
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Muzansama: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Guys please help me.

How do I go about proof of funds if I'll use a parent as sponsor? How much is required

Also how do I go about the legalization?

Also if there is any group I'll love to join.

Somebody respond abeg
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Mrayogems: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2023
Hello beautiful family, am very much new here. I want to study my Master degree at the University of Hasselt in 2023/2024 and please I would appreciate a helping hand and guardians from you guys biko... Firstly do I have to sit for IELTS ? Pls here is my email address... mrayogems2021@gmail.com ... Would really appreciate advice from the veterans . God bless you..

session
Moheat:

I'm applying to University of Hasselt for 2023/24 academic session too. Could you please dm me? O7O35OO7687. Let's share ideas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.