Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN (27712 Views)

What A Bad Day Looks Like In The Bank / A Cry to Ncc to Please Stop Phone Checking of Bvn. My Personal Opinion / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
agoadiv:
Lets hit de ball

10-add urs abegcheesy

DESPERATE MALE BANKERS-This ones will be willing to help you beat the queue just to create a good impression and also give you there contact either bbm pin or phone nos to call them after close of work just incase you have any issues undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by KelsAltair(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
ghanaman5050:
Uncle London . When I was in London even in Chicago bank system is not like this .
how does London and Chicago correlate??...omo ojuelegba
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by swagdopey: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
u forgot to add, the guys dt come to tap current
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Shaadey: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by nkemdi89(f): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
11 customer care operators(all network) always receiving calls from different people while on queue ranging from international to local just to show off they are connected.
12 flashers will flash every damn person on their on phone at that moment so that their line will be busy with calls
13 mummy/daddy/husband/wife pets incessant calls from these people and they will continue to give updates at every slightest movement of the queue like tracking device.
14 the commedians always creating humour about the BVN and every other things that they see around.

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by eliwa47(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin grin, Bros who are the "add urs abeg" which makes it ten type of people that we see in the last days of BVN?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Profitboss(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
swagdopey:
u forgot to add, the guys dt come to tap current
baddest swagdopey, the guys that came for half-a-day on the queue. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Jaidooo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
agoadiv:
Lets hit de ball

1-The fighters
First on our list, if u don't find this set of youths then no be naija u deh, they must fight n quarrel with u if u dare come and say 'I was standing at his back'... REPLY'''OGINI KI' NEHKU

2-Beautifully beautiful girls
Always present right from the days of sim registration till now, this set of girls always give u hope of chykin u will never do if u no be sharp guyundecided

3-Illiterates
I pity this set of people because they hardly spell their name correctly and they will stand in the queue for ages, on getting to the plc they will be attended to, the banker just angrily fling away their slip because of wrong spellings through out. cheesy

4-Sharp creatures
I name them creatures because they are too sharp, i think i would have being in this group if i wanted to do mine... They ghost past u at de slightest instance and even trick the police men to go behind them n setting up high resistance to the crowd that roar at their treachery.

5[b]With drawers[/b]
This set no just come for verification,they come to withdraw every dim in their account because of ignorance.... one even asked me 'BROTHER I NO FIT WITHDRAW THIS 900 NAIRA WEH REMAIN HERE? i vex tell am' NA TO BREAK THE ATM BECAUSE THE TIN DEH INSIDE THERE OLODO

6-The followers
This ones just followed someone to see what is done here if u even ask them whats going on they will just stare at u like u are their spirit husband

7-Toasters
U can never eliminate this set from a group like this. They hang around beautiful ladies asking for pens n asking unnecessary questions thereby creating awareness to the babegrin

8-Lamenting punks
This ones are likely elderly men n women, they lament abt how they left their shops n houses to come n stand outside just to get the slip. They lament that the government is the cause for all this human sufferings. I usually pity them sha.

9-Grassroots politicians
This ones came to talk politics, they argue n argue under the hot sun abt almost every aspect of politics, they talk abt the recent wardrobe allowance,saraki saga n apc/pdp issues. I hail them

10-add urs abegcheesy

Lol. OP, very on point.
No. 8. You go jamm those ones for any gathering.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by uniqueflash(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
1.THE CONFUSED ONE'S:this set of people are almost everywhere they ll see one granma n dey ll be like mama na school fees u come pay?as if that is nt enough they ll change position n continure bros why de bank full like ds today?. 2.THIEVES OR PICK PUCKETS:i dnt need to talk much on ds as everyone knws wat i'm saying.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by amanze15(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy
Shaadey:
grin
nigerians love fire-brigade approach to everything, I sent u something wink
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Imoobot(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
THE PHOTOGRAHER: This ones takes pictures of every thing that happen at the BVN venue and upload to social media including NL.

Most of the Nairalanders are guilty of this trust me.

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by tgmservice: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
The Oloshos - these will come shine their eye with their temptative dressing hoping to find easy prey rich guys that will fall into their traps ( they fit no even get 1 naira 4 their account or even account sef )
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Amule5000us(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
BVN is not for everyone jare. If your Bank balance is looking like Jamb score. Abeg kukuma allow the account close. Save your money in komkom or Kolo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Kimeto(f): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gala and LaCasera sellers
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Kimeto(f): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Amule5000us:
BVN is not for everyone jare. If your Bank balance is looking like Jamb score. Abeg kukuma allow the account close. Save your money in komkom or Kolo
Lmao...you said kukuma allow the account close grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

DESPERATE MALE BANKERS- incase you have any issues undecided
Lolsssss
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
come oooo it has made Frontpage cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
axiliborha:
thank you all for noticing me on FP....I am honoured

Who noticed u How?

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

Good one OP. The intimidators:This one make you look poor and wrteched, When you get to the bank. with your blink blink chain and hot swag and you just come down from okada, you'll just see one normal looking fellow, no much swag but the dude just parked a range rover sport. Shame go first catch you like say make you commot your blink blink. Also you enter the bank see queue, out of boredom you just bring out your LATEST android feeling big, one dude will just come with iphone 6 plus, you'll sharpaly hide your phone. Also you'll come with cool cash and people will start looking at you, while your head de swell, one young chap will just come in and imediately the manager will come out of the office to attend personally to the FELLOW, mean while you de queue with your cool cash. dem go first attend to that dude before you.
#@MINET16

Oboy u be real space booker... cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by axiliborha(f): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
agoadiv:

Who noticed u How?
you noticed me by quoting me.....tongue
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Brb
come ooooo come modify
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shaadey:
Yea...even broke niggas forming to have millions of naira...when their acc balance na like JAMB result
so much love ur signature
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
Corpers.....

Making noise about being graduates and can't stand queue...
Bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Shaadey: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
agoadiv:
so much love ur signature
thanks

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Minet16(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
agoadiv:

lol na so na
#@MINET16
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Minet16(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
agoadiv:

lol na so na. Btw you don c me book space b4? #@MINET16
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
I was shocked when I went to the GTB branch in area this morning. The place was damned full up and I forgot today was the deadline for that bvn and the innocent me was only there to deposit some pettycash .sad

the moment I entered the bank and saw that crowd I jejely walk to one of the bank securities and ask him"" have they started sharing that N5000 ni "" he replied no and I ask him again "" or do people start hiring this premise for their wedding reception ni undecided "" this time around he just laugh it off and left me stranded there undecided

at the end I've to go back home without depositing the money angry I even shot some videos but unfortunately I dunno how to upload them here

looooll hhahahahahahahahahahaha

cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
I don go bank two times today o.... I love standing on the queue. Choi... I love it when some Bad boys press their dick on my azz grin cheesy
Once he knack 3:30, I dey go back. grin grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by prettyJoy22(f): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Here come the "10" series again cheesy thank God am not in this BVN wahala sha,I did mine early this year.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by tessylove2(f): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
axiliborha:
you noticed me by quoting me.....tongue
lolgrin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist / CBN Spends N58.6 Billion To Print 2.5 Billion Pieces Of Naira Notes / Gtbank Internet Banking Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.