Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN (27698 Views)

What A Bad Day Looks Like In The Bank / A Cry to Ncc to Please Stop Phone Checking of Bvn. My Personal Opinion / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by kushsy: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
The followers..ah ah ah very funny..i witness such.. a group of 5 ladies only one was actually registering her account
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Superman11(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
I don go bank two times today o....
I love standing on the queue.
Choi... I love it when some Bad boys press their dick on my azz grin cheesy

Once he knack 3:30, I dey go back. grin grin

bad pikin if i catch u en .. e go red for u
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

lol na so na. Btw you don c me book space b4? #@MINET16

No but the way u book that space come sharperly modify am#
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by axiliborha(f): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
agoadiv:
lolgrin
lol

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by souleymon(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pick pockets.those that come to rob people on queue
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Nicepoker(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
Corpers.....

Making noise about being graduates and can't stand queue...
do u ave personal problem with them?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nicepoker:
do u ave personal problem with them?
I am a corps member..
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Nicepoker(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

I am a corps member..
congrats. Wish u the best. Hope u no be. Ebola corper o?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nicepoker:
congrats. Wish u the best. Hope u no be. Ebola corper o?
No sir... Bayelkopa
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by henboy01(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nursing mothers,lamenting about the baby they left at home. Hoping sympathizers can fix them in front. Even women when don pass menopause.....this format dey work for places like Ibadan and osogbo. #EjoEsanuAje

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by gbens2000(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
(10) the ahead ahead guys,dis one pass ghost dey just come like they are not for bvn get pass u and they are done,like me got to the bank this morning and I was given numb 61,tore the 6 away boomni was the second to go in and wen they ask I miss my chance yesterday cuz of work boom am out.like ghost in power wink
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by bamac(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
U no add bloggers.... Na today's picture of different banks go make headline for many bloggers post as them go dey move from one bank to another expecting one miracle to happen.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Detayo7(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lols @ Op, i will also include the Rude Bankers who address customers anyhow as if we dnt have a right to what happenns to our money
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Those girls with biq yansh nkor grin

the football fanatics

those dabinu hawking abokis grin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Awon iya'badan them loh dey carry last, especially gbagi market women #saaawa-duro'pa #si-ha-hin ni bai! Eyi le o grin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Danpersie31(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
u 4got 2 mention boko boys who ll strike and bomb after shouting sai buhari
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by tosyne2much(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Brilliant write-up

OP, I throway salute oooo cool
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by fabiscolj: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
The thieves and pick pocket
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Emmanuel602(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
THE SLEEPERS this set of people will just take a seat behind the air condition and sleep all through the exceisice
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by teabully(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
axiliborha:
thank you all for noticing me on FP....I am honoured
u a kopa
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brilliant write-up

OP, I throway salute oooo cool
I sight u oga ten ten grin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Judelord57: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
money
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by henboy01(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2015
AjaniDWickedBoy:
Awon iya'badan them loh dey carry last, especially gbagi market women #saaawa-duro'pa #si-ha-hin ni bai! Eyi le o grin

Hahahaha...Ajani o gbadun o,iya oni ya. See as u don make me laff fall my Iphone6+ 4 ground. Na bodija women b dat
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by henboy01(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2015
AjaniDWickedBoy:

Hahahaha...Ajani o fi tara-tara gbadun o,iya oni ya. See as u don make me laff fall my Iphone6+ 4 ground. Na bodija women b dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FYNESTDEALS: AMAZON ITEM Orders Made Easy: Place your order / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist / CBN Spends N58.6 Billion To Print 2.5 Billion Pieces Of Naira Notes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.