Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Funniest Ways To Say I Love You, Number 5 Is Whaoo - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Funniest Ways To Say I Love You, Number 5 Is Whaoo (1241 Views)

This Is How To Make Her Love You Like Madness / Nothing to say / Which Do I Marry: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Ways To Say I Love You, Number 5 Is Whaoo by danimodd(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Funniest Ways to say I Love You 5 is whaoo..
- ON 10:06 PM - NO COMMENTS

Love is always best when expressed grandly, while doing so comes naturally to some people, others usually need some ideals to infuse a nice sense of humor in their love confessions.
Her are a few funny ways in which you can say ''I LOVE YOU'' to your partner.

1. SAY IT WITH CARTOONS.
I'd walk around the world with a pair of stilletos to find my pretty Cinderella, or I'd love you like Minnie Mouse loved Mickey!' are some great ways to express your love. Find out what cartoon characters does your partner like best, and figure out some interesting lines around that.

2. SAY IT WITH FOOD.
''You are like salt in food to me. Without you, my life is incomplete! or you're the sugar that can never make me diabetic. I can't ever get enough of you!'' Such delicious love confessions will surely make your partner laugh!

3. SAY IT WITH GAMES.
''I'd sneak in cards and token to you in a game of poker! That's how much I love you!'' or take all my houses in Monopoly, and everything else i own, Because i love you!' Again , figure out what kind of games does your partner like best and work out something different.CLICK HERE FOR MORE... http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/funniest-ways-to-say-i-love-you-5-is.html

Re: Funniest Ways To Say I Love You, Number 5 Is Whaoo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: Funniest Ways To Say I Love You, Number 5 Is Whaoo by axiliborha(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Funniest Ways To Say I Love You, Number 5 Is Whaoo by KOLZY(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Funniest Ways To Say I Love You, Number 5 Is Whaoo by danimodd(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Dating And Meet Up Zone 2020 / Ibadan Guys And Babes.... Drop Your BB Pin And Whatsup Number. / A Benue Singles Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.