Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo (25384 Views)

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Zonacom(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Maybe it wasn't suicide. Many murder have been expertly committed to look like suicide

1 Like

Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Timoleon(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
murder, suicide, homicide....theres something fundamentaly wrong. fact is i dont see d end near. its just pathetic,the string of events we are witnessing in this generation. its enuff to make an observer opt for suicide.
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by maureen546: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Who knows the reason why he commit suicide. May his soul rest in peace Amen
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
If truly the late boy hanged itself,
Then
His soul will not rest in peace***
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Kendumazy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmmm... A 15yrs who doesnt have any real life experience wasnt happy with his life.. well, have got nothing to say to u brother.. I expected u to be a real man and face the hurdles of life. RIP once again..
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by pembisco(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Mtchewwwww..when I first saw the SSS what comes to my mind is "state security service"

wch one be "mtcheww" for here nah?
rip to the death
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by kinibigdeal(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
pembisco:

wch one be "mtcheww" for here nah? rip to the death
Yeah! RIP I forgot to add that
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
wolesmile:

too bad i didn't.... wetin u need the reason for sef??
o su mi ooooo angry
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by wolesmile(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
FP at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Vodkka(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
sorry brother.
R. I. P
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by AsanwaKC(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eyaaaa...upon say him mama Na prayer warrior undecided....attending vigil up and down without knowing she have a troubled child at home angry.... some patents hadly have time for their kids...I hv a story to tell.

RIP..
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by ITUNUTG: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
THE GUY HAS COMMITTED MURDER
HE NEED TO BE CHARGED

POLICE SWING INTO ACTION NOW
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

Satan won the boy over by withholding him from attendig the vigil. now he'l also plant an evil seed in the woman's heart saying "God i blame you for this, it's because i was in church today,if i had stayed back, he wouldn't have died. Thereby discouraging her from attending church. That all the devil wants.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

#@MINET16

Rubbish comment !
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Truckpusher(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
The teenager was probably depressed but no one noticed. angry

1 Like

Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by ideatoprince18(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
paschal as a fellow bro...u Bleep up.....wat could av made u done that.....life has a lot to offer....buh u simply rejected it....death gonna b easy cos life is hard
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Riclord001:

he was never troublesome nor noisy... maybe he carried his troubles about silently. more reason y we must pay attention to everyone, encourage them and motivate them as much as we can. These are the only things that count after this life. #rip
Okay
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by ipreach: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
thank God for her

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO DISCOVER ME
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by TheDauraMallam: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

Satan won the boy over by withholding him from attendig the vigil. now he'l also plant an evil seed in the woman's heart saying "God i blame you for this, it's because i was in church today,if i had stayed back, he wouldn't have died. Thereby discouraging her from attending church. That all the devil wants.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

#@MINET16

Oh, poor child. Your religious delusion is top notch.

Never mind, I was once in your shoes.

This too, shall pass, for you.

2 Likes

Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by NiceHans: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Im seeing some nasty comments here, the truth is that basically if some one commits suicide, one cant just guess reasons, unless he left a note,, u can never know
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by ipreach: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
ok

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO DISCOVER ME
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by prettyJoy22(f): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
The boy was so young embarassed RIP
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by ceejay80s(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Our secondary school days in early 90s still better, what is happening these days sef? Adults and kids see death as break fast , death go come for our time and we dey take cutlass pursue am
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by pw2009(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
What a pity! Such a young chap, Depression is the enemy, parent must find time, out of their busy schedule to check on their wards especially teenagers...
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Probably faced physical abuse/r.ape?
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by juman(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
The people of this country are highly traumatised.

People are under untold pressure. No light, no water, no everything. Nothing is working well.

1 Like

Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Beamborla(f): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmmm...thank God for my life. Once tried that in my primary school days but the knife was blunt.
May God forgive his soul.... Sad!
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by michael807: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
wolesmile:
OWERRI – A 15-year-old senior secondary school student, identified as Paschal Egbosimba, last weekend committed suicide at Uratta in Owerri North local council area of Imo State.

Vanguard gathered that the deceased, who hailed from Ntueke, Ideato South local government area of the state, was living with his mother and siblings around Toronto Junction, Uratta, before the incident.

“Paschal was a senior secondary school student of Passion Model Secondary School, Egbu. He used an electric extension cable to hang himself from a ceiling fan, when his mother was away for a night vigil,” a witness who pleaded anonymity, recounted.
Although the remains of late Paschal had been removed to an unknown morgue when Vanguard arrived the scene, some sympathizers were seen taking turns to console the anguished mother.

The late boy’s mother, who wept uncontrollably, was heard saying she never scolded the deceased, adding that there was no reason for him to have hanged himself.
Another sympathizer reasoned that the incident was as shocking as it had remained a mystery.

“The incident was very shocking. It has remained a mystery till now, especially as the young boy was neither troublesome nor noisy,” a source said.

When Vanguard visited Owerri North Divisional Police Headquarters, Uratta, for enquiries, a police man on duty, who spoke on strict grounds of anonymity, confirmed the incident, adding that the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, had already visited the scene

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/15-yr-old-sss-student-commits-suicide-in-imo/#sthash.iFqoeTi1.dpuf
sleep in the bon some of God the father Amen
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by scobaba: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
I seriously dont know how this hangers perfect that skill. I cant even tie my shoe lace properly angry
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Nicepoker(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
condralbede:
Frustration .
at such a young age? Too bad.
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Fiftynine(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
There must be a serious reason for this, this young nigga, can't take his life for no just reason. they should ask questions in his school, his frnds. there must be something serious behide it.

on second thought the boy might gave tried to test if people real die haging, so he was tempted by the devil.

may his soul rest in peace.
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Can such a child who just caused so much pains for his mother rest in peace.........i doubt it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports / Roberts Buncis: 15-Year-Old UK Boy sentenced For Stabbing His Friend 70 Times / Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.