Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Egusi Soup - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Egusi Soup (550 Views)

Why You Need To Eat 'egusi' (white-melon) Soup / Step By Step Gaurd On How To Cook A Delicious Africa Egusi Soup / How To Cook Egusi Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egusi Soup by healthfulng: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Egusi soup is a vegetable soup that is rich in balanced diet. It is a native soup from southern part of Nigeria. According to study, people who eat food rich in vegetable can help for longevity of life.
Egusi soup is highly rich in fat and protein, which can aid for weight gain and wellness. Egusi soup can be prepared with water, oil, leaf vegetables, bitter leaf, celosia, spinach, tomatoes, okra, chili peppers, onions, fermented beans, beef, goat, fish, shrimp and crayfish.

All these are several items that can be used to prepare egusi soup, which will teach in our subsequent post. In Nigeria, egusi soup is highly eaten by the Igbo people of southeastern Nigeria, the Ibibio, esan and the Efik people (Calabar people) of Southern Nigeria, the Hausa of northern Nigeria, and the Etsako and Ijesha people of the southwest of Nigeria.
http://healthful.com.ng/egusi-soup/
Re: Egusi Soup by axiliborha(f): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good
Re: Egusi Soup by AirstarKane(f): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
I love Egusi soup with bitterleaf and I love snails too
Re: Egusi Soup by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
this niqqi be Lyk I need to make fp
Re: Egusi Soup by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
How do u prepare it.

(1) (Reply)

Gym And Aerobic Exersice / Wired Fact About The Hand And The Leg! ( Can You Try It?) / Man Finds Cockroach Living In His Ear - Then Discovers It Had 25 Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.