Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Wired Fact About The Hand And The Leg! ( Can You Try It?) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wired Fact About The Hand And The Leg! ( Can You Try It?) (555 Views)

Young Man's Leg Is Always Up In Kogi Due To Unusual Medical Condition (Photo) / I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS / Man Falls From 3 Storey Building In Imo, Breaks His Left Leg (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wired Fact About The Hand And The Leg! ( Can You Try It?) by ChappyChase: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Do you know it is impossible to move you hand(use your right hand) in a clock wise direction and move your leg(also right leg) in an anti clock direction!?
You don't believe it right? Oya make we try....
Sit on a chair(stool) raise your right leg up and start moving it (as if you want to draw a circle on the floor) in a clock wise direction, now lift your hand(if you are using your right leg, it must also be your right hand) make a gesture as if you writing on a board and try to move your hand in n anti clock Direction.... Tell me how it went.... Let's go...
Re: Wired Fact About The Hand And The Leg! ( Can You Try It?) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
I did it
Re: Wired Fact About The Hand And The Leg! ( Can You Try It?) by ChappyChase: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
I did it
And both(hand and leg) moved separate ways at the same time?
Re: Wired Fact About The Hand And The Leg! ( Can You Try It?) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
ChappyChase:

And both(hand and leg) moved separate ways at the same time?
Yes
Re: Wired Fact About The Hand And The Leg! ( Can You Try It?) by kalufelix(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
^^
lie lie
Re: Wired Fact About The Hand And The Leg! ( Can You Try It?) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
I did it

Its true though..the hand was also moving in the same direction as the leg
Re: Wired Fact About The Hand And The Leg! ( Can You Try It?) by bigiyaro(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
it ws awkward at first bt i did it. Jst focus.
Re: Wired Fact About The Hand And The Leg! ( Can You Try It?) by ChappyChase: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Yes
I won't say you are lying, but I don't believe you....
Re: Wired Fact About The Hand And The Leg! ( Can You Try It?) by ggrin(f): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
I did it
lienus
Re: Wired Fact About The Hand And The Leg! ( Can You Try It?) by ChappyChase: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
bigiyaro:
it ws awkward at first bt i did it. Jst focus.
You strong oo, me don dey try ham since last night!

(1) (Reply)

Which Struggle Is Worse? See Photo / HIV: 84,035 Pregnant Women Tested, Counselled In Kaduna(290 Positive) / What I Saw At Iju Road This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.