Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

A Popular Actress Is Missing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Popular Actress Is Missing (1734 Views)

A Popular Actress Was Almost Nude At A '50 Shades Of Grey' Themed Party (photos) / Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian / Davido's New Girlfriend Su Yung Says She Is Missing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Popular Actress Is Missing by nuelzy: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
okay..so this is not my business bt it just clicked my mind...

A beautiful actress that reigned controversially for a while is missing...many thought she was talentless

others said she was wayward..many had dia views that her accent is a No no no

while i preserved my view to be dat she needs alot of work on her acting career..she came out one time to defend herself about being good at wat she does....could it be dat she decided to quit??....I see no Reason why she should be missing in our screen...C'mon,if the likes of Eve Esin could get dis better..why not she..
But the big question is

...where is that beautiful actress??
Is she sick??
Did she quit..??
where is she

where is Biola Ige??!!!!
Re: A Popular Actress Is Missing by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: A Popular Actress Is Missing by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
mtcheeeeeeew
Re: A Popular Actress Is Missing by nuelzy: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Freemanan:
grin
lwkm....una bad mouth don make d poor girl enta exile??
Re: A Popular Actress Is Missing by Feranmicharles(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
am very sure that you also stand active and tall on NEW TOPICS and keep refreshing the page,till lala opens threadgrin chaigrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Popular Actress Is Missing by freakthingz(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
am very sure that you also stand active and tall on NEW TOPICS and keep refreshing the page,till lala opens threadgrin chaigrin

i THINK YOU ARE RIGHT I'VE NOTICED undecided

1 Like

Re: A Popular Actress Is Missing by enoqueen: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
She de her house.

(1) (Reply)

Rebecca Arikpo Sekemi Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Winner Dazzles In New Shoot / Keyshia Cole Spends Time At The Malibu Beach,enjoys Some Nice Ohmyburger / Kanye West Goes For American Idol Auditionand Had Automatic Ticket To The Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.