Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian (8285 Views)

Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" (2) (3) (4)

Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by toba400: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_3I39rxuj2U/V3z2fMjUXxI/AAAAAAAAL9g/uKHrrBKstPIX93e3i49S_X6Ioqjba0_1QCLcB/s1600/Nawa%2Booh.jpg[/img]

It is no more news that Nollywood stars are converting from one religion to another is no longer a barrier as many of them have done it in the past, but the latest in town now is that of the Veteran Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun aka Madam Saje. Though, we are not sure about this claim but the recent pictures shared by her son, Afeez Balogun showed that the woman of substance has dumped Islam for Christianity.

See more photos after the cut:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/06/popular-actress-alhaja-fausat-balogun-converts-to-christian/

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by HungerBAD: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Awesome.

Isaiah 45:22
"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other.

Joel 2:12-13
"Yet even now," declares the LORD, "Return to Me with all your heart, And with fasting, weeping and mourning; And rend your heart and not your garments " Now return to the LORD your God, For He is gracious and compassionate, Slow to anger, abounding in lovingkindness And relenting of evil.

Jeremiah 3:14
'Return, O faithless sons,' declares the LORD; 'For I am a master to you, And I will take you one from a city and two from a family, And I will bring you to Zion.'

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
It must be for a movie

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by Mediapace: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2016

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
It may be her role in a movie

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by TaiKuun(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
she didn't get it right in the first place

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by niyot124: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
...and you shall know the truth,and the truth shall set you free.

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by whemmytopsy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
I hope it's a movie. but if it's true I pra
y Allah s.w.t redirect her steps back to the Religion of peace (Islam) . Amin

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Christianity and Islam are two different religions !!!!!

They don't serve the same GOD !!!!

Christians.. Stop being gullible !!!!

Now that ramadan has ended i won't be surprised if i see in the news tomorrow that someone was killed in kano for opening her shop

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
She is tired of searching for the moon

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by samcofac(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mediapace:
UWC if it isn't a movie cool I just wish to also inform you that C.A.C. IS the best church to be

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Awesome.

Isaiah 45:22
"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other.

Joel 2:12-13
"Yet even now," declares the LORD, "Return to Me with all your heart, And with fasting, weeping and mourning; And rend your heart and not your garments " Now return to the LORD your God, For He is gracious and compassionate, Slow to anger, abounding in lovingkindness And relenting of evil.

Jeremiah 3:14
'Return, O faithless sons,' declares the LORD; 'For I am a master to you, And I will take you one from a city and two from a family, And I will bring you to Zion.'

You can't be serious.

Quoting plenty verses on top of a source which shamelessly admits it's not sure if the story is true or not. And u also know it could be a movie role.

Na so convert dey hungry you reach?

The hunger is bad for converts

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by milky3(f): 1:32am On Jul 07, 2016
see as Christianity fit her... Jesus d truth, the way and Life ...
Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 07, 2016
whemmytopsy:
I hope it's a movie. but if it's true I pra
y Allah s.w.t redirect her steps back to the Religion of peace (Islam) . Amin
RELIGION OF PEACE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by gbegbs: 5:51am On Jul 07, 2016
those six packs though . na killer. grin grin grin
Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by NegeduGrace(f): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Congrats to her oo..welcome to the lane of light!
Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by policy12: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2016
welcome on board..
Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by lereinter(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Mediapace:
UWC if it isn't a movie cool
I just wish to also inform you that C.A.C. IS the best church to be

Hear your sycophant voice

Is there anything like best church

Or is church a product that require marketing

read your bible and check if you will find c.a.c there.

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by boboenny: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2016
if it is not a movie's then I am happy with her. she should also tell others about Christ.
Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by Mediapace: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
I don't really know your problem,church doesn't recquire marketing but we have some bahd church one mustn't be trapped in most especially those ones in your village

So i had to take her in
E pele sir

Go and take poison pill
lereinter:

Hear your sycophant voice

Is there anything like best church

Or is church a product that require marketing

read your bible and check if you will find c.a.c there.

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by aforosco(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mediapace:
UWC if it isn't a movie cool
I just wish to also inform you that C.A.C. IS the best church to be
People like you are religious but not spiritual you spoil christainity

Re: Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian by Mediapace: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
aforosco:
People like you are religious but not spiritual you spoil christainity

Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex / Top 10 Most Ugliest Musician In Nigeria(no 1 Needs To Cover Face) / .