Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,267 members, 7,954,039 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Business To Start With One Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Start With One Million Naira (605 Views)

What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Start With One Million Naira by makzeze: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hello House,

What business can one start with one million Naira.

I reside in Abuja.

Please suggest.
Re: Business To Start With One Million Naira by lafex: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
The most lucrative business in Abuja is transportation. Buy a neat toyota/honda like baby boy and start driving.
Re: Business To Start With One Million Naira by makzeze: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
lafex:
The most lucrative business in Abuja is transportation. Buy a neat toyota/honda like baby boy and start driving.
I dont have the time to drive myself, except I hire somebody.
Re: Business To Start With One Million Naira by lafex: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
makzeze:
I dont have the time to drive myself, except I hire somebody.
most of the commercial drivers are not trustworthy so I can't advice you to give your car to them. If you close early in your office like then I can advice you to drive after your office period or you if you can partner with me in the importation of suits from turkey and selling in wholesale here in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Brace Up For Technology Revolution, MTN Tells Businesses / Generators For Sale! / Top 10 Inspirational And Motivational Business Quotes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.