Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina (9704 Views)

Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State / Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by 46arcadez(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
A young woman was hospitalized after a cucumber she used as a homemade Love Machine broke inside her vagina, Nsukka, Enugu state.

According to unconfirmed reports, a female student of the University of Nigeria, ended up at hospital after pleasuring herself with a cucumber that broke down in the heat of the moment and got stuck inside her vagina.

Although the details of the story are sketchy, it was gathered that the woman was found by her roommates who immediately took her to a medical centre.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by jimohibrahim(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol...I thought she ran away from the health centre...
All this news sef....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by missyruq(f): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
A lesson 2 her likes... Wonder when guys gt that scares dat makes self-service d solution.. May God elp u thru ds wahala u brought on ursef
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by lovelyadeola(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
lol i can't laff I just dey show my teeth for outside.

Meanwhile guyz checkout my signature. learn how to increase your penis size naturally, so that anytime anyday your gal will prefer your dick to a cucumbercheesy
Shalom!
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Shortyy(f): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
after running away. lol.
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by 1stdami(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
pisure or i dont blive

1 Like

Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Its just a minor hitch. it is call herotygeriousivity in medical terms.

1 Like

Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Utchgirl(f): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
President Buhari:

Sorry,
r u related 2 d Daura President

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by EmmySparky(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Very funny...when so many unn students have natural cucumber....

1 Like

Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
46arcadez:
A young woman was hospitalized after a cucumber she used as a homemade Love Machine broke inside her vagina, Nsukka, Enugu state.

According to unconfirmed reports, a female student of the University of Nigeria, ended up at hospital after pleasuring herself with a cucumber that broke down in the heat of the moment and got stuck inside her vagina.

Although the details of the story are sketchy, it was gathered that the woman was found by her roommates who immediately took her to a medical centre.
I pray it doesn't come out forever and ever...na that kin girl u go approach for road, dem to wash u from head to toe but end up raping themselves with all manner of LENGTHY and LONGitudinal material whereas some guys Don almost starve to death for oval office

1 Like

Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
46arcadez:

I pray it doesn't come out forever and ever...na that kin girl u go approach for road, dem go wash u from head to toe but end up raping themselves with all manner of LENGTHY and LONGitudinal material whereas some guys Don almost starve to death because of their oval office

1 Like

Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Adesiji77: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Seems that is the new craze... undecided
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by fr3do(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
#laughs hysterically#
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Humblebloke(m): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Everyone gets what they deserve gringrin
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Ewuro4: 3:21am On Jul 01, 2015
southniyikaye:
I pray it doesn't come out forever and ever...na that kin girl u go approach for road, dem go wash u from head to toe but end up raping themselves with all manner of LENGTHY and LONGitudinal material whereas some guys Don almost starve to death because of their oval office

Agbaya grin
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by naturally: 5:00am On Jul 01, 2015
The cocumber miss road ni? grin

So this kind news don dey show for naija? I was expecting to see a foreign country.
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

Sorry, r u related 2 d Daura President

who are you to question my orders ?
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by 46arcadez(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2015
southniyikaye:
Lolz
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by muymacho: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2015
For any lady that chooses to continue by the way of cucumber, where a condom on it... wink
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Utchgirl(f): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2015
President Buhari:

who are you to question my orders ?

Im Utchgirl
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by ALISMILE(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

Im Utchgirl
U re frm Auchi! Am frm that axis too! Hook me up if u don't mind!
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Utchgirl(f): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2015
ALISMILE:
U re frm Auchi! Am frm that axis too! Hook me up if u don't mind!

Lollzz

Bt im nt 4rm Auchi

1 Like

Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by ALISMILE(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

Lollzz
Bt im nt 4rm Auchi
ok.
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by bbeckky: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
i av a feeling u don jam dis babe b4 and she take u do big time shakara nd now u thnk its ur chance 4 payback hence ur prayer 4 her wink
southniyikaye:
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
LMAO if i were the doctor laughter won't let me do my job hahahahaahjaahahhahaahaha the cucumber broke inside her pusi while she was stabbing herself with it!!! lol Kingtom butchcassidy funlord thesonofmark agwaru23 jollyjoy prettythicksme.. Mrschima oya come and take a peep at this

2 Likes

Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by ikombe: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
President Buhari:
wetin concern me with d name undecided

na how dem go commot am we dey talk. E na ko ihe na gba ka moto
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
good news.

keep it up @heroin/victim
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by SIM4U: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
shoro niyen. when we say leaders of tomorrow, that's d beginning undecidedshoro niyen. when we say leaders of tomorrow, that's d beginning
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by baruzeez(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
cucumber sef wan die ontop d matter Oga o MBA the cucumber no go gree comot
Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Odaveboy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Konji don land dis one 4 gbege!!!!....lol

1 Like

Re: Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina by Jkvivi2020: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Useless fool. Oloshi. Dem go dey form die whereas no level dem dey die inside. Toto were u for carry com giv me make i help u lash d coint to ur maximum satisfaction na u dey dere dey waste d coint to fool yourself with cumcumber.

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 ANSU Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks / Please What's The Name Of This Stone? / World Scholarship Database.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.