Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State (21348 Views)

Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / Leaked Video Of A Wanted Gang Member Who Put A Gun Between A Girl's Vagina And.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Dface2: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/--L-p4tv2zCU/WbHfZMG8tcI/AAAAAAAAEUc/V-BVbhCITGkKBLbqKDNrGyk7HWXDWL6DQCLcBGAs/s400/ll2.jpg[/img]

Wonders always fill-up the air on daily basis.

This is a video revealing some Angry Mob Caught A Man Sleeping With A Young Boy In Edo State But Then Find Out The Boy Is A transgendered With Both A Veejay And A Joystick.

Watch video here: http://www.justonline247.com/2017/09/video-nigerian-man-with-vagina-and.html
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by kingjomezy(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2017
okkk..... y did I see this
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Only1mi(f): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2017
It's not transgender, it's hermaphrodite.

23 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Dface2: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2017
Only1mi:

shocked
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Prefola: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2017
nothing man nor go see...
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by ibkkk(f): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2017
Some people would call it "end time" something.
SMH for them in advance smiley

He's Hermaphrodite,simple.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Dface2: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2017
Edoloaded:
nothing man nor go see...

cheesy
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by mrbillz(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2017
Only1mi:
Exactly
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Only1mi(f): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2017
Dface2:

shocked

I lie?
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by glamourroudy(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2017
" Caught "or Seen?

Hermaphrodite ,not trans
smh

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Larryfest(m): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2017
An hermaphrodite.....one shouldn't be watching this kind of thing early morning abeg...

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2017
hermaphrodite go be disgusting sight.
I feel like vomiting now sef
who don see hermaphrodite before

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by SoftP(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2017
That little boy needs rehab, not humiliation. In as much i ditest same sex relationship, i believe this is a peculiar case that needs careful attention. By right, the little boy Didnt practice homsexualty; he can claim to be a girl. Hence, he shouldnt be humiliated. Only God can help him...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by eightsin(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2017
Mehn.. how did things go wrong in his/her mothers womb!!! This kind tin weak me aswear
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by eightsin(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2017
SoftP:
That little boy needs rehab, not humiliation. In as much i ditest same sex relationship, i believe this is a peculiar case that needs careful attention. By right, the little boy Didnt practice homsexualty; he can claim to be a girl. Hence, he shouldnt be humiliated. Only God can help him...

No one can say he practiced homosexuality...cos he is neither a man nor a woman... he is in between

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2017
SoftP:
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Dface2: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2017
eightsin:
Mehn.. how did things go wrong in his/her mothers womb!!! This kind tin weak me aswear

shocked
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2017
Hermaphrodites are natural defect. In other parts of the world, the parents take them for surgery when they are kids. But our illiteracy is just too much here

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by jpilata(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2017
how can this take us out of recession.
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Dface2: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2017
jpilata:
how can this take us out of recession.

Lol...only God knows

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Efostick(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2017
�why are they treating him/her like a witch/wizard angry
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Hades2016(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2017
Only1mi:
is hermaphrodite not one of the Greece goddess ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Airoflaw(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2017
SoftP:
I agree with you...they don't know what this guy/gurl will b going through...chai Edo people no dey get patience at all them go name her/him Wizard/witch now

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by TheABOMINATION: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2017
I prefer female hermaphrodites; ones that have breast and a pretty face cool

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Dface2: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2017
TheABOMINATION:

lol
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by harbeekee: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2017
We are organising another training today and tomorrow
Here are d outline
*WELCOMR TO THE SKIN BLOG ONLINE TRAINING*

ORGANIC SKINCARE
1. AVOCADO OIL
2. CARROT OIL
3. VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
4. ALEO VERA OIL
5. FAIRNESS PINEAPPLE SOAP
6. CARROT POWDER
7. NATURAL DEODORANT
8. LIGHTENING SOAP WITH BLACK SOAP
9. HOW TO LIGHTEN DARK KNUCKLES
10. MIXING LIGHTENING SOAP
11. HOW TO GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS
12. WHITENING PAPAYA LOTION
13. BODY WASH FROM WHITENING BAR SOAP
14. SUNBURN REMOVER
15. ALEO VERA MOISTURIZING CREAM
16. FACE OIL FOR DARK SPOT
17. SHEA BUTTER LOTION FOR DARK SKIN
18. HOW TO GET RID OF DARK CIRCLE
19. BODY POLISH FOR DARK SKIN
20. HOW TO CURE PIMPLES
Basic home products
1. Air freshener
2. Disinfectant (dettol)
3. Insecticide
4. Shampoo
5. Perfume
6. Germicide (izal)
7. Liquid soap
8. Toilet wash (harpic

Traning is now 1k per topic

Be your own boss , learn new things and get empowers
DM me for more information
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by movid(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2017
He shudnt be embarrassed
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by UnknownT: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2017
TheABOMINATION:
with dick embarassed tongue
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2017
He said transgender.... MU2.. Lwkmd.. I will not die

BTW

Wahs hz offence.. Did he rape anyone..!

Nawa o o... Due to your hatred for LBGT.. Innocent beings are embarrased.

Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by MrDoGood(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2017
This can only happen in Benin city

Edo.... I hail
Re: Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State by muller101(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
In Edo State. No doubt about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUOYE Farm Practice Year (FPY) 2017/2018 Session (Photos) / CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here / Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.