Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,358 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Enquiries About Address To Storm Records. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Enquiries About Address To Storm Records. (427 Views)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang / Morell Set To Storm Kano With "Musa Is Coming" Album Listening Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enquiries About Address To Storm Records. by selebobby: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please can anybody kindlyhelp me, I'm trying to locate storm records. I'm somewhere in Lagos. I've tried Sobo Arobiodu , but it seems they've relocated from there.
Re: Enquiries About Address To Storm Records. by Awesomeking: 4:40am On Jul 01, 2015
selebobby:
Please can anybody kindlyhelp me, I'm trying to locate storm records. I'm somewhere in Lagos. I've tried Sobo Arobiodu , but it seems they've relocated from there.
i dont think storm is still functioning fella,ikechukwu left,naeto c left,kel left,i am pretty sure sasha and general pipe cant be holding thinds down there and considering they both havent made a hit in a long time..storm is probably dead and doesnt function anymore

but if you still insist..go to twitter and search storm records,then go to the bio of your seacrh result..you will see details to reach one of their operatives,either bbm pin,email or phone number..u will get all the help you need.from there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[music] Duro- Brymo / #500 Days #bringbackourgirls Official Song / Spanking New Video: Timaya – Hallelujah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.