Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... (1423 Views)

The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... by realtestament(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
He was allegedly caught this morning at a church Kayode adebanji, NNPC, Lagos. All the plasma TVs of the church have always been going missing courtesy our dear Brother...

But he jumped out of luck and safely landed on his own nemesis this morning after scaling a fence of the church busied himself up dis-assembling a split A.C in the church...to evade arrest, he quickly gave his life to christ and repented...***But dat didn't save him from receiving the beating of his life

Re: PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
angry
Re: PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... by jimohibrahim(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol... Looks retaarded
Re: PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... by osaslord500(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hahahaahahahah.. My brother you go suffer.
Re: PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... by tmv10(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
. he is only trying to hustle some money for clothing allowance... free the man.
Re: PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... by southernbelle(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
realtestament:
He was allegedly caught this morning at a church Kayode adebanji, NNPC, Lagos. All the plasma TVs of the church have always been going missing courtesy our dear Brother...

But he jumped out of luck and safely landed on his own nemesis this morning after scaling a fence of the church busied himself up dis-assembling a split A.C in the church...to evade arrest, he quickly gave his life to christ and repented...***But dat didn't save him from receiving the beating of his life
cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... by oloriooko(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
This must be the thief on the left side of Jesus at the crucifixion
Re: PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... by donholy28(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na condition put am in this state
Re: PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... by natas22: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
He doesn't need torture... What he needs his a loving home sad
Re: PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... by anochuko01(m): 6:13am On Jul 01, 2015
The same way we're gonna catch the one who came to steal i-phones, laptops, tablet and some other things from our fellowship Secretariat angry.
Re: PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2015
But wait ooo. Why are thieves so dirty and hagard looking. Never see a handsome one. La wa oo. In the meantime, check out if your bank is among the world best recognized bank that follow international best practices. Read here>>>http://www.naijablower.com/access-gtb-zenith-others-make-top-global-banks/
Re: PHOTO: Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner... by adewale4naija(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
I rest my comment............

(1) (Reply)

A Popular Saying “the Police Are Your Friends” Is That True? / Half Naked Woman Spotted At A Taxi Park / Girl Beheaded, Hand And Private Parts Cut Off In Ife,osun State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.