Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics (49521 Views)

Wizkid Sprays Cash To Crowd At Afrika Shrine In Ikeja / Chat Between PulseTV Presenter, Samera & Her Dad Who Needs A Grandchild / Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by ebosie11(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mrs Rola Segun on June 27,2015 tied the knot with her Australian boo at Afrika Shrine,Ikeja,Lagos.

Mrs Rola Segun Kuti is the first grandchild of late famous Afrobeat legend,Fela Anikulapo Kuti.Her mother,Mrs Yeni Kuti is the eldest daughter of Fela.She married late Femi Segun.Present at the classy wedding were Made Kuti,Femi Kuti,Funke Kuti,other family members,friends,members of the husband's family and relations.The hubby's family travelled from Australia to witness the wedding.

The wedding was a high profile wedding judging from the important dignitaries at the wedding,classy foods,drink and cake used in the wedding.

The delighted bride and groom took to the flow to showcase their dancing skills ranging from Fela's songs to other songs.Below are photos from the wedding

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/06/mrs-rola-segun-weds-her-australian.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by ebosie11(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Another pic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by jimohibrahim(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pwetty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by temitemi1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by nifemi25(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Happy married life. Eyin iyawo oni mo rug. Oh sorry Eni

6 Likes

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Chestar5(f): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
smileyYoung couple
D guy fine shawink, fela grand in law

2 Likes

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by wise7(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hml

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Forzap: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by ebosie11(f): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
nifemi25:
Happy married life. Eyin iyawo oni mo rug. Oh sorry Eni
Watz Eni?
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by nifemi25(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
ebosie11:
Watz Eni?

Eni simply means mat

1 Like

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Congratulation
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Thelmerh(f): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
ebosie11:
Another pic
father nd mother of d groom I suppose
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Barselonia(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Beautiful couple. Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by killjoy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
fela... come play for ur grand baby's wedding.

wud hv been a rili beautiful sight.

rip African legend

3 Likes

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Shaadey: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
as na your wedding day na#Godwin

6 Likes

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by haibe(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wow I just love Interracial weddings kiss

5 Likes

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by omanifrank(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
ok
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by oluwafavourme(f): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Black nd yellow
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Aspireahead(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
nice pics. op how long were they dating?
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
The guy is handsome.
If only he knew how her grandfather felt about oyinbos

9 Likes

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by gbaskiboy: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wedding in shrine Am sure they will name their children in thesame shrine

1 Like

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by gbaskiboy: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shaadey:
k
Shade Eleja, you have been booking space since 1914. Haba!
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Eseries(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fela is Gone!
But his Manhood/ grin legacy lives on
the "word" legend is thrown to the table cheaply But believe me when I tell you he was One.
He was a Prophet!

9 Likes

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by ideatoprince18(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
wish them happy married life....bug when d marriage breaks up like aunty Kate own...they should not cry oooo.....Nigeria ladies b leaving Nigeria guys for foreign guys since 167A.D

2 Likes

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by gbaskiboy: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
oluwafavourme:
Black nd yellow
nothing bad, love is the most important thing.. Wishing them a blissful marriage
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
haibe:
Wow I just love Interracial weddings kiss

interracial huh? Yeah........i like dat
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by HaGoBuy: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
hmm

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by hensben(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fela the legend.
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Sweetguy25: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
The guy is handsome. If only he knew how her grandfather felt about oyinbos
Fela had nothing wrong with white people.
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Mykel4God(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ok

Foreigners has been stealing and tieing the knot with Nigerian babe since i cant remember undecided

Anyway sha,Happy married life to them wink
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by NICOGRAVITY: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Marriage is a beautiful thing given to us by God, and it's the wish of every parent to see their children marry rightly.
My fervent and heart felt prayer to all Nairalanders is that you will marry rightly, timely and to the bone of your bone in love peace and unity in Jesus name, amen.
May you live long to witness your children, grand children and great grand children s wedding in Jesus name, amen.
On the day of your children's wedding, may not be found wanting In Jesus name, amen.
I refuse the spirit of divorce in your marriage in Jesus name, amen.
May God bless your union with Godly children that will bring you joy, peace, honour and pride in Jesus name, amen.
And to those who are looking for the right spouse, I decree and declare the expectation of your heart desires be accomplished speedily in Jesus name, amen.
You you it shall be GOD WIN.
AMEN.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Remembers When He Tried To Book Wizkid 7 Years Ago (see Photo) / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / More Photos From Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.