Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,313 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Uniben Part Time Exams Result Is Out Any Contact - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Part Time Exams Result Is Out Any Contact (9672 Views)

Uniben Part Time Form, PGD, MASTERS And Post UME Any Info U Want. / Oau Pre-degree 2011/2012 Entrance Exams Result Is Out! / Uniben Part Time Programme 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Part Time Exams Result Is Out Any Contact by frikyfresh(m): 12:20am On Mar 03, 2009
This is to inform those who wrote Uniben Partime that the result is out, And clearance and classes commences immediately, Any information you may want to know at all contact me koolguynosa@yahoo.com  including admission runs to Uniben ,
Nosa I
300l
Comp Sci student
Uniben
Re: Uniben Part Time Exams Result Is Out Any Contact by a1homebiz(m): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2009
check update at

www.unibenupdates.
Re: Uniben Part Time Exams Result Is Out Any Contact by prince0(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2009
UNIBEN have not started clearance and registration for part time students, even now most of the results are yet to be released which the CEEC will be meeting this week to ascertain the cause of non release of the results. If you wrote the exam and your result is not released write a letter to the chairman CEEC, Uniben and attach a photocopy of your application print out to the letter.

wishing you the best
Re: Uniben Part Time Exams Result Is Out Any Contact by seemyown: 1:36am On Sep 05, 2011
PLEASE TELL ME THE STEPS TO CHECK MY UNIBEN 2011 PART - TIME RESULT BECAUSE I AM GETTING TIRED, [/col
Re: Uniben Part Time Exams Result Is Out Any Contact by seemyown: 1:40am On Sep 05, 2011
[color=#006600]PLEASE TELL ME THE STEPS TO CHECK MY UNIBEN 2011 PART - TIME RESULT  BECAUSE I AM GETTING TIRED, [/col[/color]
Re: Uniben Part Time Exams Result Is Out Any Contact by seemyown: 1:41am On Sep 05, 2011
PLEASE TELL ME THE STEPS TO CHECK MY UNIBEN 2011 PART - TIME RESULT  BECAUSE I AM GETTING TIRED,
Re: Uniben Part Time Exams Result Is Out Any Contact by Syphonn(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2017
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First and/or Second choice in the 2017 Unified Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.

The University shall not admit candidates into Geology in the 2017/2018 session. Candidates who chose Geology as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of study, subject to acceptable performance. They are to contact JAMB for change of course or change of Institution for admission into Geology. The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com

(1) (Reply)

OAU Suspended From NUGA Games"- SSANU Chairman / Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships / "Classy Facts" Picture Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.