Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. (2610 Views)

Bisola Looks So Beautiful In Native Attire / Ini Edo So Beautiful In New Make Up Pics / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Palmwinetapper: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Munachi! Muna.muna muna you are the most beautiful really! We adore you!!

Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by HungerBAD: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
This guy with this woman again?you dey worship her picture like some people dey worship Olumba Olumba picture?

Put her peak-sure after she just wakes up without the make up, and then we can know if her beauty is the mary kay own or not

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pretty
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Where is freeman? undecided nice pix
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by kendrick9(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
beautiful... where can i get this type of girl?
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by sinaj(f): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
still wondering how she won

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Starships4u(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
What is pretty Can someone define beauty here?? See hu fine.... Make I hear word joor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Palmwinetapper: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:
still wondering how she won
Hater all the time
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Palmwinetapper: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Starships4u:
What is pretty Can someone define beauty here?? See hu fine.... Make I hear word joor
Use eyes to see. She fine finish
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Palmwinetapper: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
This guy with this woman again?you dey worship her picture like some people dey worship Olumba Olumba picture?

Put her peak-sure after she just wakes up without the make up, and then we can know if her beauty is the mary kay own or not
Because she's so beautiful. I just like her beauty. Her beauty is rare. Not many. Women have what she has. I've seen her pic with no makeup and she is still beautiful
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by sinaj(f): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Hater all the time
m no hater jore

diz gurl is not as pretty as d way op is hyping her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Starships4u(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Use eyes to see. She fine finish
I wan tap small
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Palmwinetapper: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:

m no hater jore

diz gurl is not as pretty as d way op is hyping her
No hype she is absolutely beautiful. That's why she won most beautiful girl in nigeria
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by HungerBAD: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
kendrick9:
beautiful... where can i get this type of girl?

Allen Avenue every night or any of the beaches in the Island.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by mhzluchY1(f): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
u just dy promote vhiz qal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Palmwinetapper: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
mhzluchY1:
u just dy promote vhiz qal
What's a vhiz girl lol
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Jonwesley(m): 4:10am On Jul 01, 2015
HungerBAD:

No sane person does this. Go check his posts, about 40 and 99% centred on Munachi Abii. This kind obsession is a yaba leftee wannabe.
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Palmwinetapper: 4:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Jonwesley:

No sane person does this. Go check his posts, about 40 and 99% centred on Munachi Abii. This kind obsession is a yaba leftee wannabe.
Also no sane person stalks my posts.
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by youngberry001(m): 4:43am On Jul 01, 2015
she's always beautiful cool
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by HungerBAD: 5:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Jonwesley:

Or maybe the OP is Munachi Abii herself.

I think it is she.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Palmwinetapper: 5:25am On Jul 01, 2015
HungerBAD:

I think it is she.
Lol
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Jonwesley(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=35345567]

I think it is she.[/quote

Really, you may be right. If she is the one I'm sorry for the stalking and bashing posts I have made about palmwinetapper, but if not the obsession of this guy is a misnomer. Munachi Abii no doubt is beautiful, an ex mbgn, etc. But how come only Palmwinetapper is disturbing us here every day. Munachi, please confess now.
Re: Nigerian Actress And Ex Beauty Queen Looking So Beautiful In New Selfie. by Palmwinetapper: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Jonwesley post=35p350280][/quote]
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Oh!! Yea This Beautiful Girl Wants You All To See Her Sexy Things [see Photos] / Did Is What Happen When U Take A Drunk Girl To A Night Club / Naija Big Girl Flaunting Her Body Carelessly Online [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.