Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola (1013 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Vp Pastor Osibanjo Please deceive only yourself / Do You Think Pastor Osibanjo Can Survive Nigeria Political Terrain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by carzola(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
I dont want to say much... just ask a simple question
If vice president Osibanjo was truly called by God would he leave his duties on the alter to be a vice president?
Am pretty sure he has not held a micro phone to preach since his appointment as vp.
Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
neva! the tiv has shown his true colors
n many were deceived n many more will b decieved
Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by Goddex: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
He's turning to be the biggest liar in this regime
Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by Tolexander: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
carzola:
If vice president Osibanjo was truely called by God would he leave his duties on the alter to be a vice president?
Am pretty sure he has not held a micro phone to preach since his appointment as vp.
God still dwells in heaven, you can take a stroll to ask him.

8 Likes

Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
A Complete Fanatics You Are #Op. If He Is Not Called By God Were You The One That Called Him? Be Spiritually Inclined Bros.

5 Likes

Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by Roum(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
which network?

1 Like

Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by Bolade005: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
OP, ask yourself this question.

If Jesus were to be alive in this time and age and he is called upon by his followers to come and change a country whose future is BLEAK to a state of BLISS, would he refuse such a call?

Osibanjo is living out his destiny. That's the way God has designed his journey.

We are lucky in Nigeria to have a real man of God lead us. His prayer every blessed morning for us is more than enough to "change" Nigeria's destiny. This man is not even just a man of God, he's a very INTELLIGENT man of God.

OP, talk another thing abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by Masculity(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Better left some questions unaswered. undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Roum:
which network?

Na Airtel jare, make una transfer 50naira give me make I first use clear the debt wey they on ground for the past onr month.
Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
carzola:
If vice president Osibanjo was truely called by God would he leave his duties on the alter to be a vice president?

your free mb don finish ni,, Why u no kuku ask Google for better understanding .

3 Likes

Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by omowolewa: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hummm! God has His ways of using men. Just submit youself and allow Him use you.

Joseph was called by God, guess what, he worked in the palace to fulfil his mission.
Daniel was call by God, guess what, he worked in the palace to fulfil his mission.
Esther was called by God, guess what, she worked in the palace to fulfil her mission.

If you are talking about perfection, you are on a lonnnnnnnng thing. No man is perfect, even the called.
(My opinion)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by MzOnajin1(f): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tolexander:
Thanks dear, I love ur reply exactly what I was going to tell d op

1 Like

Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by Roum(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
President Buhari:

Na Airtel jare, make una transfer 50naira give me make I first use clear the debt wey they on ground for the past onr month.
don't worry God will call u
Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by nerodenero: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well said. Perfect answer for a foolish question
Tolexander:

1 Like

Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by littlemistress: 6:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Tolexander:

Hilarious cheesy cheesy
Dude! That was harsh!!

1 Like

Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by ohiza: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2015
If you claim he wasn't called by God den buhari and Tinubu have called him simple.......You self fyn who go call You

1 Like

Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by chamboy(m): 6:51am On Jul 01, 2015
U sef Call God Ask Am
Re: Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola by ElDeeVee(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Op, its spelt TRULY not TRUELY.

If someone is called by God or not, wetin concern you??
Are u God's Personal Assistant?

(1) (Reply)

Former Agric Minister: His Fertilizer Scam And Farmer's Phone Deal'' By Bamidele / [UPDATED] 50 Killed As B’haram Bombers Attack Damaturu Prayer Ground / Why Buhari Is After Sambo Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.